UBI-Zuzu's Avatar Community Manager

Naraka: The Dark Side of the Moon

Soma, the first place to be colonized in System 3, is not only the home to Ganesha City, but also Naraka, the Diwalite-rich “dark side” of this planet-sized moon. Orbiting around Dyaus and forever turned away from the protection of this gas giant, Naraka is a craterous and treacherous land frequently bombarded by meteorites, where the business of collecting Diwalite gets serious… and deadly.

Read full article here.
     4 people found this helpful

TOG_Vulcan's Avatar Member
    I hope we see this section of the moon in action this year!
    Having a section where all the gameplay roles are different from other parts is my dream, Like always danger in the corner, the map don't work properly, You need some resources to proceed & so many things like this. I hope this will happen and it don't be just another place with all common stuff to do

I think me and my squad would split into 2 groups. One group would free slaves while the other group collects diwalite
     2 people found this helpful

I believe the main goal for you in Naraka is planning a huge heist; stealing the gathered resources from the Diwalite-base of operations. But on your way, you take notice of the hopeless plight of the hybrids working there, learning the sad truth and thus given the option of saving them. Picking that option would help the hybrid workers realizing the truth and start a revolt against their corporate masters, a perfect diversion of getting the loot. Unfortunately, the plan worked a little too well as the hybrid workers ended up indirectly destroying half of the resources you planned to steal. Though you will only get half of the loot, you will gain a tremendous reputation boost which will grant you several bonuses like special favors, discounts in shops, and even recruiting a new crew member inspired by your actions.
     1 people found this helpful

I wonder if they will let your choose your starting point in the game. For example, if you create a hybrid character, maybe you could choose from a set of 10 backgrounds: gambler, entertainer, trader, mercenary... One of them could be diwalite miner, and then you'd start the game in Naraka and have to break/sneak out. Could be very cool! Kind of like they did with the Skyrim 'alternate start' mod, but more elaborate.

Let’s say let the two groups join together and form a truce

Porque no los dos? lol
     2 people found this helpful

Kronox2's Avatar Junior Member
    I would free the slaves and they would help me collect resources.
     4 people found this helpful

I think i would just steal the cargo at first.. and when i have enough resourses i would free the slaves and take them in my crew.

I would like to see different types of vaults , smaller drop off points and large storage vaults , organise the enslave to raid them and escape with a large groups. also I would like to see different types of prisions , lower security and mega max ! depending on how trouble you cause . ie full on insanity , needing your co-op buddy to help you break out ,and pure carnage to follow , trying to run through the hell side of the world or something. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS GAME ! ps teenage mutant ninja turtles!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►