Game will not load.

I press play. It dims like the game is going to start. Then lights back up again. Nothing happens. No game in task manager. Tried reboot. Tried verify files. Nothing.

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue.

Can you please try these PC troubleshooting steps.

If the issue persists, could you please submit a support ticket and attach your system files (dxdiag and msinfo and our Customer Support team will investigate this further for you.

Tried all that. Opened a ticket. Waiting for reply.
     1 people found this helpful

same problem on my pc ... I try everything like you
     2 people found this helpful

Same thing here !

I also tried to desinstall the preloaded game and redownload everything : AC3 do not start while Liberation yes !
     4 people found this helpful

Yes! Liberation HD works fine but AC3 isn't launching. I'm also having the same issues as you guys. Did you buy the game as a standalone?

Its a resolution problem, I suppose -> I posted my guess in https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...ching-the-game

Originally Posted by Daniel2131991 Go to original post
    Its a resolution problem, I suppose -> I posted my guess in https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...ching-the-game
    Thanks but in this case, the game does not start at all and the file .ini is not created.

I've tried to create it manually : same result
     4 people found this helpful

Yes you are absolutely right

Hey guys I found a solution for myself! Locate to the .ini file (C:\Users\Yourusername\Documents\Assassin's Creed III Remaster) and in the file set WindowMode=1 instead of 2. This did the trick for me. Hope it works for you too!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last ►►