VEGASTRASH's Avatar Senior Member
    Track central is averaging 15 tracks a day.
    Fusion, about 15 per hour.
    Far fewer casual builders.
    These numbers say one thing. Rising was doomed before it began. It’s too bad. Tremendous builds still there though. The oddest release in the franchise.
    How did the base dwindle to nothing?
    3 months and done. Crazy.
    Bugs may lose 20k people maybe.

This will probably be the last Trials game. Just the end of the road maybe.
     2 people found this helpful

$20 for gold and $12.50 for base game, maybe more people will get it and wait for fixes, lol. I'm having few issues with it and still think its the best Trials game over all.

Originally Posted by Kushland604 Go to original post
    Is it just me or did they make TC worse theres no weekly feed anymore ? Theres nothing from othere trials no 48 hour feed no RL picks looks like they removed from menu?Sure it looks a bit better thats it also seems to be loading slower if thats even possible.

����
    If they intend on keeping it that way it will be the end of track central, and with it the end of Rising. This is because there'll be no real incentive to keep making tracks if only around 50 people are going to find and play them; there's a handful of brilliant tracks that have been published since the update that average on around 70-100 downloads, where if they had been published before they'd have around 1000-2000 plays.

I think this just might be the end of it guys

They worked on fusion for years, why would anyone think they'll stop fixing rising after less than 4 months? They said TC is a work in progress. People give up way to easy and fast when it isnt done how they want it, when they want it.

Originally Posted by LIONDEN1 Go to original post
    They worked on fusion for years, why would anyone think they'll stop fixing rising after less than 4 months? They said TC is a work in progress. People give up way to easy and fast when it isnt done how they want it, when they want it.
    Well, I play on the PS4 so I might have a different perspective from you. We still have pretty bad stuttering and game crashes, and there's a lot of people who haven't gotten the DLCs they paid for, and Ubisofts strategy to deal with these issues is to either ignore them or reply with automated answers. The DLC part is a literal breach of contract and probably a violation of consumer law in every country. The fact that these issues are ignored, coupled with how the game was rushed to release (barely half finished) makes a lot of warning bells ring inside my head.

And to be fair I tried being patient for over three months but the fact that they seemingly killed track central with the latest update was the nail in the coffin for me

I dont know about the DLC issues, Risings biggest issue is that they made it on high end computers so it didnt run well on consoles, that was the biggest mistake. I mainly blame Ubisoft, not so much Redlynx.

Originally Posted by LIONDEN1 Go to original post
    I dont know about the DLC issues, Risings biggest issue is that they made it on high end computers so it didnt run well on consoles, that was the biggest mistake. I mainly blame Ubisoft, not so much Redlynx.
    I agree that Ubisoft is most likely the main culprit here. Redlynx obviously has the know-how and history of making good Trials games, so I just assume some clueless Ubi managers interfered too much and micromanaged this game into oblivion. Either way, you can check out the PS4 tech-support sub-forum if you want to know the full extent of the platforms issues, here's a thread about the DLC issue I was talking about:

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...t-in-inventory

VEGASTRASH's Avatar Senior Member
    It’s actually Redlynx in the end. They sold out to Ubi and here we are are 4 years later grasping at what could have been a bigger franchise.
    Blood Dragon, no MP for 10 months Fusion....eventually...people moved on.
    The community knew more than the higher ups in each company. For years it was known what to do...yet Blood Dragon was made...crushing a great opportunity to bring the franchise back.
    Rising launches and the fan base just wasn’t there. This game will maybe sell 500k from a year from launch...all platforms. Not bad, but consider HD had 5 million sales on a single console.
    Evo was a beast...then the sellout.

Redlynx was in a class of its own. People loved the company and product...but they sold out. Lost creative control and made some poor calls.

In the end. The community knew best...no?

We love Trials, but it was a strange direction taken a few years back. Letting other studios work on the UI and so on.
    Here we are...best core Trials game, bugs, and nobody playing it.

Do not think this may turn around...the fanbase simply is not there fellas.

There is no way this game would have released isn’t we’re a small studio...as it would be their last one. Smaller companies care more because they can’t absorb a big loss. Ubi...no big deal...small title.

UbiSc0ttie's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey guys!

Thank you all for offering your suggestions to the thread. Your contributions continue to be helpful.
    I'll make note of what I can.

- Scottie

I know a lot of these things have been mentioned before but I just want to throw my 2 cents in.
    - ability to skip pages on leaderboards. Having to scroll through every single person is a pain. The ability to skip 10 to 20 people at a time would be great.
    - PLEASE put our friends global leaderboard position on the "friends" leaderboard tab. Fusion did it this way and it was great. When looking at friends to leaderboard chase I want to know where they are globally for a specific track.
    - On the Global map, put the number of faults we have next to the time and medal we have on a track. A lot of us still want to 0 fault every track and it's annoying having to click into the leaderboard to find out what tracks we haven't 0 faulted yet.
    - Fix trending feed in track central. This was broken with the latest patch and has really hurt track creators.
    - please please please put a squirrel mascot head in the game like you had in Evo and Fusion. It doesn't feel like Trials without it.
     1 people found this helpful