Persistent Beeping Sound Bug (VIDEO), please help

This won't go away after restarting or fast travelling. Any help appreciated.
     2 people found this helpful

I had that start last night after I did matchmaking for one of the dailies, it was the sound it makes when searching and it continued throughout the instance with a full group, and some message kept popping up saying "backfilling is active". Didn't stop after I left group so I ended up logging off.

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello,

Sorry to hear that! Have you tried rebuilding the database on the console?

-Turn on the Playstation 4 by pressing and holding the power button on the front panel until it beeps twice and then release.
    -Connect the Playstation 4 controller with the USB cable and press the PS button on the controller.
    -From the safe mode options select 'Rebuild Database'.

You can also try reinstalling the game and I believe it should help!

Originally Posted by Ubi-Mark. Go to original post
    Hello,

Sorry to hear that! Have you tried rebuilding the database on the console?

-Turn on the Playstation 4 by pressing and holding the power button on the front panel until it beeps twice and then release.
    -Connect the Playstation 4 controller with the USB cable and press the PS button on the controller.
    -From the safe mode options select 'Rebuild Database'.

You can also try reinstalling the game and I believe it should help!
    My YouTube vid now has 4 comments from users saying they have the same issue, there must be many more. One user is on PC so this doesn't seem platform specific.

I tried rebuilding the ps4 database and the issue persisted. I'm not reinstalling the game as I bought digital and would require another 90GB download, and I think you're providing a general solution unrelated to this issue.

I've encountered this problem over 6 times now. Restarting doesn't fix it, but sometimes logging in and out does.
     1 people found this helpful

Fast travel somewhere, that fixed a similar repeating glitch I had.

Originally Posted by PS-3-P0 Go to original post
    Fast travel somewhere, that fixed a similar repeating glitch I had.
    As in my top post, fast travelling doesn't fix this problem.

Hi, I have had this issue as well. Reinstalling the game or rebuilding the base WON'T fix this.

It seems to be triggered by abandoning a project at the projects NPC, If you let your character log out of the game via time out, it should resolve the matter (it did for me.) That said, Ubi shoud really get their stuff together, the character appearance bug along with this is really dampening enjoyment of what should be a great game.

I'm having the same issue as well. I've logged out of the game, closed the game and restarted, and restarted my PlayStation. Nothing seems to work.

Logged into a group members map and it went away.
     2 people found this helpful

The noise went away for me when I muted the sfx volume, joined a random group match where I wasn't lead. Re-enabled sfx and it was gone. Not sure if it's a reliable fix, haven't gotten the noice again to confirm it.

Must be something to do with leaving session and going to another players. jb431 had luck with that too.

Originally Posted by Rahlo Go to original post
    The noise went away for me when I muted the sfx volume, joined a random group match where I wasn't lead. Re-enabled sfx and it was gone. Not sure if it's a reliable fix, haven't gotten the noice again to confirm it.

Must be something to do with leaving session and going to another players. jb431 had luck with that too.
    I don't know why, but this worked for me as well. Just "Enabled On-Call" and helped someone after setting SFX to 0. Left after finishing objective (probably could have left instantly, but didn't want to be a ****) and set SFX back to normal, no more beeps.