Every since the 1.02 patch, my game ran PERFECT! Up until last night, it ran PERFECT! I start up my game today, it has ALMOST completely reverted back to the damned choppy frame rate prior to the patch!

Now all I want to know, if how - for the love of god - did it revert back to this unplayable bull?

I'm seriously ****-offed annoyed.

Every since the 1.02 patch, my game ran PERFECT! Up until last night, it ran PERFECT! I start up my game today, it has ALMOST completely reverted back to the damned choppy frame rate prior to the patch!

Now all I want to know, if how - for the love of god - did it revert back to this unplayable bull?

I'm seriously ****-offed annoyed.

Take a ticket and get in line. Welcome to the wonderful world of ubisoft.

Entirely bs solution I just found. I got to insert the disk every single time for it not to go laggy on me.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zlyth365:
    Take a ticket and get in line. Welcome to the wonderful world of ubisoft. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Emphasis on the "wonderful", with quotes.

I guess the only thing we can do right now is waiting and waiting until our time is come. Well, other than to return the product and get refund.