This is a suggestion for the development team. I think it would be cool to radar operators for night fighters like the Bf-110, Ju-88, Mosquito, and the P-61 Blackwidow (just to name a few off the top of my head), the same way they did it in WWII. Particularly the Schragemusik weapon the Bf-110 had.I think it would be a great addition to an already fantastic game and give a new dimension to night fighting. Hope I'm not beating a dead horse if the suggestion has already been made.

Thx

This is a suggestion for the development team. I think it would be cool to radar operators for night fighters like the Bf-110, Ju-88, Mosquito, and the P-61 Blackwidow (just to name a few off the top of my head), the same way they did it in WWII. Particularly the Schragemusik weapon the Bf-110 had.I think it would be a great addition to an already fantastic game and give a new dimension to night fighting. Hope I'm not beating a dead horse if the suggestion has already been made.

Thx

Good luck
    Honestly I hope for a nightfighter add-on for BOB in a few years. For FB/PF I neither hope for it nor think it'll happen.
    Still too many graphicla issues with maps at night

In a dev. update on BoB a long time ago, they showed a Boulton Paul Defiant which was in fact a night fighter. Perhaps we'll see it in BoB with radar config.