Game not showing up in library

Hi,

I was apart of one of the early alphas, but after it I uninstalled the game from my Oculus Library when it was complete.

Later on I got accepted to another alpha, but was unable to play because uPlay told me to start the game in Oculus, but Oculus wasn't showing the game in the library. I am now having the same issue for the beta. Uplay seems to think the game is installed, but it isn't showing up in Oculus library at all. I have refreshed the library and checked the filters, but it just isn't there. Even when I search the actual file directory I didn't see any space junkies listed, but I saw every other game.

Also why does uPlay think games are installed when they aren't? For example I uninstalled Star Trek Bridge Crew in Oculus, but uPlay still shows the game as installed.

I figured it out. I had to go back to account.ubisoft to get the key and redeem it again to get it installed in my oculus library.

ubi--unicorn's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Sorry about the delay, but I'm glad you figured it out

damian071's Avatar Junior Member
    how do i find the next gen DLC

UbiDork's Avatar Community Manager
    damian071: Hi there, damian071! I'm sorry, I don't think I understand the question! You're looking for a DLC for the game or access to the game on another platform?