How do people flick like they are Michael J Fox?

I see pros all the time play like they have ADHD, constantly flicking everywhere, spamming lean and crouch while moving all at the same time. I don't understand how someone can move so frantically and still be able to headshot in a fraction of a microsecond.
     1 people found this helpful

All of that and add in the pixel peaking and it leaves me furious as to how people can actually do that. I literally have no chance as I can't even see them

Originally Posted by fugginyeet Go to original post
    All of that and add in the pixel peaking and it leaves me furious as to how people can actually do that. I literally have no chance as I can't even see them
    every time I try to pixel peak I either get shot first without seeing the enemy or I shoot and absolutely nothing happens. I really think there is an algorithm in the game where if it thinks you want to do it then it will make it happen for you. I'm one of the players it thinks it wont happen for, so even if I do it, the algorithm says "nah, you probably didnt"
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Wookie.Bush Go to original post
    every time I try to pixel peak I either get shot first without seeing the enemy or I shoot and absolutely nothing happens. I really think there is an algorithm in the game where if it thinks you want to do it then it will make it happen for you. I'm one of the players it thinks it wont happen for, so even if I do it, the algorithm says "nah, you probably didnt"
    You're not wrong

This thread should be closed based on the title alone. How immature are you to try and make a joke out of such a serious medical condition? Grow up.

Originally Posted by Devin82 Go to original post
    This thread should be closed based on the title alone. How immature are you to try and make a joke out of such a serious medical condition? Grow up.
    you grow up and stop trying to be professionally offended.

Well, I'm a middle-age old school gamer. I simply don't have the physical ability to twitch as well as I used to ... or the time to dedicate to constant hours of playing which imbue a person with the Spidey-Sense needed for optimal twitching.

There's 16 year old kids who do nothing but play games all day and are hopped up on Adderall and Red Bull to the point where they can see 3 seconds into the future. I accept that I'll never have the twitch reflexes of these guys. Nor do I think I want that. I'm content to be a mere mortal who is moderately decent at non-chemically enhanced twitching, but who uses his brains and a decent headset to get enough advantage that he can at least not embarrass himself.

I understand the OP's feelings, sometimes I can't stand watching pros play because I can't follow the action sometimes. There is a inherent difference when you're playing the game vs watching someone and I think that plays into how key sound is to the game. If you can't hear exactly what the pros are hearing, yeah, their constant flicking around seems mildly annoying. You almost want to grab them in their chair and want to shake them and tell them to "Sit still for just a second". But they get paid to play the game and I don't. Sometime enjoy emulating the pros, some don't. I'll try to watch what strats they're doing but if they can't sit still for very long, then I switch off.

Originally Posted by T95DoomTurtle Go to original post
    100k hours of gameplay and macros
    Macros arent allowed in tournaments and are easily detected in the moss files. They are paid for a reason.

Ubiflowessence's Avatar Community Representative
    In the future, please be mindful not to make inappropriate posts that can offend/be disrespectful towards other members in the community.

Thread Closed.