Aramusha buff

So i haven't played for honor for. Such a long time because of balance issues. But when i heard the shugoki had a decent rework, i felt happy. But he isn't my main. I was wondering if aramusha buff is next or has it been announced?

Tyrjo's Avatar Senior Member
    A buff is unlikely since he's rather strong in all tiers except the pro tier.

Nope. Raider/lawbringer are on the platter for season 10. The only other hero that we know of that might receive changes in the near future is centurion. and that's off the back of a comment made by the devs saying that if goki's feintable unblockable heavies worked for him they'd explore it with centurion. This was said prior to goki's rework being dropped.

Yea so I don't know if Aramusha will get a buff and I think it is because he can be played at all levels. I've lost to people light spamming him because he is very fast, I've lost to good players that know how use his probably as well. He's pretty well rounded right now. He's annoying as all get out if you can't parry.

What Aramusha needs is a good mask efect.. his hat is a problem for many of the mask we have today

Originally Posted by andersentwo Go to original post
    Yea so I don't know if Aramusha will get a buff and I think it is because he can be played at all levels. I've lost to people light spamming him because he is very fast, I've lost to good players that know how use his probably as well. He's pretty well rounded right now. He's annoying as all get out if you can't parry.
    He can't be played at all levels, he is very bad against normal players who know how to counter him and have decent reaction.

Originally Posted by AiP.Lekret Go to original post
    He can't be played at all levels, he is very bad against normal players who know how to counter him and have decent reaction.
    He still have one of the highest win rates..

The last time i played aramusha is he got a damage buff but top light 500ms nerf. Can someone fill me in on what happened next after that for the aramusha?

Originally Posted by RexXZ347 Go to original post
    The last time i played aramusha is he got a damage buff but top light 500ms nerf. Can someone fill me in on what happened next after that for the aramusha?
    Nothing that would mean a big change.. a few bug fixes and the fix of the unlock tech after a blade blockade

Ubiflowessence's Avatar Community Representative
    Aramusha hasn't received any major updates or changes recently besides bug fixes and I don't have any info when/if her will receive hero updates in the near future; however, if Aramusha were to receive any changes, what do you think they should be?