Keyboard and mouse issues with R6

They keep losing connection when in this game. where ill start running in acertain direction and cant do anything about it.

Ubi-Trippn's Avatar Senior Member
    Hi Spock,
    Do you have any other peripherals/controllers connected to the PC?
    Have you tried connecting to different ports on the PC?
    Could you try turning on the Vsync in game to see if that makes any difference?

Do you have any other peripherals/controllers connected to the PC? no, dont play controller on pc.
    you tried connecting to different ports on the PC? nope, for this issue is only when i enter rainbow six siege.
    Ill try vsync but that makes zero sense whatsoever....

Ubi-Trippn's Avatar Senior Member
    Thanks, please let me know how that goes.

turning on vsync has not done anything

bumppp

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    @Spock-LLAP, please refrain from bumping threads as this is against the forum rules.

Can you please create a case on the support website and submit your DxDiag and MsInfo files for further investigation?

Thanks.

lol than how is an iussue to be resolved if it goes unnoticed? im noty going to make 20 different forum posts. poorly ran. your now just throwing me to someone else to be there problem eh.

For me the issue stemmed from the in game setting "Raw Input" i was having the issue you described and once i turned this setting to "off" it fixed the problem.

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    @Spock-LLAP not passing you to someone else, just getting your system files so I can take a look

Did disabling raw input help?

i tried turning off raw imput but it didnt work. and instead om mnk being displayed it shows controller being displayed. however, i can still rotate my camera with the mouse just none of the buttons on the mouse or key board work besides shift+f2, heck not even esc works

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by tropicalhades Go to original post
    i tried turning off raw imput but it didnt work. and instead om mnk being displayed it shows controller being displayed. however, i can still rotate my camera with the mouse just none of the buttons on the mouse or key board work besides shift+f2, heck not even esc works
    Hey, tropicalhades!

Can you upload your system files and send the case number here please. You can find how to do this HERE.

Same Issue

Originally Posted by Spock-LLAP Go to original post
    They keep losing connection when in this game. where ill start running in acertain direction and cant do anything about it.
    I have the same issue of the person who posted this. I have also tried to change from full screen to windowed with no results. Any fix?

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Jbagladiator Go to original post
    I have the same issue of the person who posted this. I have also tried to change from full screen to windowed with no results. Any fix?
    Hello, I will try to help you with this!

Let's start with some questions -

- Are you using a wired or wireless mouse & keyboard?
    - When your operator is stuck running in a direction, are you able to turn your mouse?
    - Are you able to provide a video of what you're experiencing?

This issue can be interpreted in multiple ways; a video would be the best way fro us to understand what's happening.

Thank you!