Can someone help, skins have disappeared

Earlier this week there was a patch, and ever since then my SASR skins that I bought for like 36k renown have disappeared. PLS help, I feel quite cheated rn....
     1 people found this helpful

Morfanos's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by KnalliPelle Go to original post
    Earlier this week there was a patch, and ever since then my SASR skins that I bought for like 36k renown have disappeared. PLS help, I feel quite cheated rn....
    They haven't disappeared... ... but they changed something about them. I could be wrong but I think they're no longer selling them as a bundle and they renamed them because of that. They also changed the skin icons for each of them to something different.

I'll try my best to describe them(I'm not in front of my game right now so I can't give you the names of each individual skin).

For Gridlock:

F90: Still is the same icon meaning leather, wood and a golden R6 medal.

M249: It looks like a rusted piece of metal(or orange paint that chipped away with time).

For Mozzie:

Commando 9: It's a grid racing flag with 24 on it.

P10: From what i recall, it's a blue and a brown line.

For both:

Shotgun: an SAS logo on a "dirty" golden background

Pistol: Looks like a piece of brownish jewelry.

To be clear, it's the same skin, it's just the icons and names that changed. You'll need to reequip them.

all of my sasr skins have disappeared to and if i go into the shop it says that i own all "available weapon skins". theyre not appearing in the menu or shop wtf.

Ubiflowessence's Avatar Community Representative
    Thank you for reaching out! Please contact support by going here - https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Games/2559

They should be able to help with this issue! Is anyone else experiencing this as well?

Originally Posted by neb600 Go to original post
    all of my sasr skins have disappeared to and if i go into the shop it says that i own all "available weapon skins". theyre not appearing in the menu or shop wtf.
    Did you read my post above? They changed their name and icons but it still is the same skins. You need to reapply them. See my description as to how to find them.

Originally Posted by Ubiflowessence Go to original post
    Thank you for reaching out! Please contact support by going here - https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Games/2559

They should be able to help with this issue! Is anyone else experiencing this as well?
    The skins are still there, but they all have different names and icons now. As if they decided to stop selling them in a bundle and opted for individual ones.

"Did you read my post above? They changed their name and icons but it still is the same skins. You need to reapply them. See my description as to how to find them."

No. The skins aren't in my inventory at all and there are no new icons or names. They're just gone completely. Plus i cant buy any other unique skins for the other SASR guns in the store or loadout menus. Also the Southern regiment bundle now contains all the unique skins not the Southern regiment skins.
     2 people found this helpful

This is exactly what I'm experiencing as well. The skin was not A bundle or anything, I bought the skins only the Australians had, and now I just don't have them.

I don't know if this can help you guys but I took screenshots of what the new icons now look like:

For Gridlock:

For Mozzie:

The only one that kept the original name and icon is the F90. All the other ones had their icons and names changed but still look the same once applied.

i don't have any unique skins for the SASR operators nor can I buy(see) new ones. These were purchased with the Southern Regiment bundle in my case so I no longer see that bundle as available in the shop(since I own it already).