There is no way to initiate an executions streak while fistfighting, right? I was screwing around in the mercenaries hideout at the fighting ring, & was prompted by the game to do an execution streak - didn't think that was possible w/ fists. The only fist execution I'm aware of is when you're not in open combat & kill an unsuspecting guard (breaking neck, etc).

There is no way to initiate an executions streak while fistfighting, right? I was screwing around in the mercenaries hideout at the fighting ring, & was prompted by the game to do an execution streak - didn't think that was possible w/ fists. The only fist execution I'm aware of is when you're not in open combat & kill an unsuspecting guard (breaking neck, etc).

itsamea-mario's Avatar Senior Member
    well you can do executions, but i'm not sure about streaks.
    kicks help.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
    well you can do executions, but i'm not sure about streaks.
    kicks help. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Gotchya. Streaks like you can perform w/ sword/dagger/hidden blades are not possible that you know of, though, right?

itsamea-mario's Avatar Senior Member
    well, i don't think i've ever been able to chain together fist fighting executions.

obliviondoll's Avatar Banned
    I know it won't let me string together unarmed executions without kicks between them.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:
    I know it won't let me string together unarmed executions without kicks between them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> So does this mean if I kick in between [] presses, Ezio will perform executions? Never knew that either - spent a ton of time unarmed in story mode, but always disarmed a guy & used his weapon for a while - never stuck w/ solely fists...

Only because the kick breaks their guard I think.

On a side note, I'm happy they made the fist combo "kills" more accessible this time It's awesome over-locking an elbow and then tripping someone during a fight!

obliviondoll's Avatar Banned
    And kicking multiple times in a row knocks them down.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    I'm going to move this here-
    Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips