Please set division 3 in London .
     2 people found this helpful

Bambihunter1971's Avatar Senior Member
    For those that say this game is not quite a year old, remember that game development doesn't happen in a week (a least since the 80's). Two year until the release of the next one would actually be a little shorter than usual for a game of this size. I attribute some this to some of the things that made it in to TD2. I think it was probably around 1.4 of TD1 that they were building and versioning from.

I don't care about the location if another happens. Though I am in the USA, they should be fair and make it elsewhere if there's a 3rd. Prague, London, Moscow, Paris, Rome, etc. Or, make it on an island (fictional or real).

I hope that it is in the middle between 1 and 2 as far as far gameplay goes. I also hope for Survival or Underground mode types, or something similar. I like what they have done with the additional activities in the LZ on this installment. Much better than 1 in that regard.
     2 people found this helpful

ATM we don t need TD 3 we need more maps to explore bigger maps 1.1 scale is nice for upcoming DLC but it is to small we need bigger than that for the future DLC if there will be any 1.1 or 2.2 Dark zone will be nice but if there are are working in TD 3 my bet will be San Francisco

I honestly would rather they just made this game bigger. Make it huge! Add more to it.

I wouldn't mind seeing Div3. I'd like to see an entirely new city other than NYC and D.C., new villains and whatnot. I'd also like to see a Division game take full advantage of nextgen consoles. My biggest concern is Ubi/Massive messing it up.

I want say something

Hello guys! I star play this game with div1, and all my friends too. Winter, ice, cold... AWESOME! There were a lot of emotions and we spent a lot of time playing the game. Just walked through the streets of the city and admired this time of year ... BUT!!!
    Part two came out ... And many of my friends lost interest ... Want to know why? Firstly, the game lost its atmosphere ... because of summertime ... Secondly, the clothes on the characters look frankly awful !!! Creation of a character is not just bad, but disgusting !!! In the first part, the characters looked more or less good, but in the second part some kind of freak show !!! Therefore, all my friends, and about 20 of them on PS4 and about 10 on a PC, stopped playing this game ... 30 people stopped playing in the second part, although they still play and admire the first one ... Keep this in mind the developers. .. Thanks!

DexLuther's Avatar Senior Member
    It's entirely way to early for us to be thinking about TD3. Internally, they are probably toying with ideas though.

From experience I'd say they probably have a general idea of where they're going. They probably had a loose outline of multiple locations for several sequels even before TD1 was even started.

They probably came up with a few locations and decided that TD1 would be in New York. That list of locations is probably still floating around the office and is where setting TD2 in DC came from.

Personally Instead of going back to New York for WONY I would have rathered see the DLC be set in some other country.

The premise of the game is really interesting, but I've always wondered how the rest of the world is handling this situation, so I would really hope that if there's more DLC or a TD3 that it would be set somewhere completely different. Have TD3 set in Canada, the UK, France or Russia. Pretty much anywhere that isn't the US would be interesting.

quinch1199's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by tracertong666 Go to original post
    Please set division 3 in London .
    Linked with the Watch Dogs: Legion perhaps?

quinch1199's Avatar Senior Member
    I'd be very surprised if they're not already working on the foundations of the next full Division title.

What I hope is they stick with the core values of the game and don't try to be too "radical" or change too much.

Change location - Obviously!
    Update graphics - Yeah!

But LEARN from what was well received in Div1 & Div2. If anything needs to be carried over its things like Survival Mode, The Underground and lessons learned about progression and PvP gameplay.

If it ain't broken FOR THE LOVE OF GOD...DON'T TRY TO "FIX" IT!

Would be nice to move the story to West Coast US if they don't want to move it to another continent ... how about Paris for example? Think of all the local environmental knowledge Ubisoft has to build the city digitally?

Please keep 1:1 scale as well, its popular even though it involves move walking.