will there be a Tom Clancy's The Division 3?

Ubisoft, I really like the Division series and I am considering starting a petition that "Tom Clancy the Division 3" be developed and released.

I enjoyed the snowing / christmas environment in the first Division game..

Please consider locations like Chicago, Los Angeles, etc and any other major city in the U.S. and around the globe.
     4 people found this helpful

Seriously? D2 just came out... Cmon.
     17 people found this helpful

No LA. LA and NY havw been done to death in games. Im sick of it. Give us Houston Tx... Lots of culture there and there are even floods.
     4 people found this helpful

too soon man give them some time to take a breather and fix this one plus expand on it maybe in 3 years to at most 8 years you can consider this action though personally im sick and ****ing tired of snow irl had snow up to my waist for a couple months its just starting to warm up.
     2 people found this helpful

Lens00140's Avatar Senior Member
    The gaming industry is going great and there's a very high chance that TD3 will happen. Positivity can work wonders
     3 people found this helpful

Quikka's Avatar Member
    Division 3 will come for next Christmas! Confirmed!
     1 people found this helpful

Lens00140's Avatar Senior Member
    Haha I like it Quikka, pre ordering now!
     2 people found this helpful

igrvks's Avatar Senior Member
    I know it's way too early but features I would really like to see in the next game are dynamic seasons, like there are in Forza Horizon 4 and dynamic beard/hair growth like in RDR 2. Also a stats buff from eating food or sleeping at a safehouse.

I know it's not the real focus of the game but it would make it feel and look more like post apocalyptic survival.
     1 people found this helpful

With this buggy crapy div 2 game ? i rly hope not.
     5 people found this helpful

Division 3 Las Vegas,or maybe in Miami...just imagine that we have 2 or 3 city in 1 game. Or just 1 big but with more cool and new stuff to do, for example stealth missions...

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... Last ►►