Cannot progress with Reactivate SHD network bug

I've done all the pre-req mission for capital hill except for this mission and its basically stopping me from progressing into any world tiers. I've read the workaround but its impossible to matchmake it as people leave as soon as they finish the mission. Please could this be fixed ASAP as I really don't want to spend another 35 hours leveling a new characater.
     10 people found this helpful

Activate SHD network bug

I'm also bugged, I completed the mission twice, and because I was in a group with someone who did this quest before I did, I can't complete it now. Stuck and won't be able to progress to world tier1, this is a game breaking bug, please fix!
     3 people found this helpful

Same issue here, played bunker mission with someone who had already completed it. Tried to reactivate, cutscene stopped near the end and I didn’t get mission completed notice and can’t continue.
     2 people found this helpful

I had the same problem. Rather than wait for a fix we tried a workaround someone came up with. Join someone's game who hasn't completed it, in their world, do the mission and have them complete it. I got credit once they completed it. One of my friends made an alt and we rushed him through the missions needed to complete. Ended up being 5 or so total missions since the side missions aren't required and you only need to do the SHD story missions and the couple to open that line.. I think the minimum quest path was The Theater > Grand Washington Hotel > Jefferson Trade Center > Space Administration HQ > Federal Bunker

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    I'm sorry to hear that you all are having this issue. Our team is investigating. I do not have any further information at this time.
     2 people found this helpful

Same issue here!!
     1 people found this helpful

I am having the same problem. I joined story of someone else’s instance twice. 1st group kicked me right when the cutscene started, and other guy left at the White House without doing cutscene. This work around is only based on good faith of players. If this isn’t fixed soon I will rank it as subpar as Anthem. I wasn’t disappointed with the game until this glitch occurred.

I am having the same issue.it's upsetting that with Division 1 ,And now Division 2 I have to create a second character to use the game.In 1 it was fast travel.So to play you had to run your main character everywhere.Now I can't progress to end game.I took days off of work and preordered the game to progress with my friends.And If I create a second character there is no guarantee it will not happen again.I figured joining my friends in the mission would let me do it but now I just get stuck in a locked specialization menu.I really hope this only takes days instead of months like in 1.

Just adding that another agent is having this issue, alt-tabbed during the cut scene to turn down volume on Hulu.
    After returning to the cut scene it cut short and now I can't progress.
    Thank you,

I have the same problem, soloution fast please

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... Last ►►