🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Many big corporations use Astroturfers these days to quell dissent.. And its really not hard to see after you've used a forum for while certain names pop up..

Originally Posted by Dante-Yoda Go to original post
    Many big corporations use Astroturfers these days to quell dissent.. And its really not hard to see after you've used a forum for while certain names pop up..
    lol people like a game, it's a paid conspiracy

Seriously though, this has been acceptable (and happened always) since online games were a thing. Literally. Everyone knows this and it sucks, but it's reaction time to the bugs and how they are reacted to that matters in the first few weeks.

Sorry the game bugs out for you for whats it worth.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by silencerpl16 Go to original post
    lol people like a game, it's a paid conspiracy

Seriously though, this has been acceptable (and happened always) since online games were a thing. Literally. Everyone knows this and it sucks, but it's reaction time to the bugs and how they are reacted to that matters in the first few weeks.

Sorry the game bugs out for you for whats it worth.
    The bugs for me have been mild mostly cosmetic issues and my character issues, the difficulty is far too hard for me so i stopped playing.. I'd get a refund but i've spent to long before i realized the difficulty ramps up, i've not played since yesterday so i have no idea if my skills are bugged like others.

If they add difficulty levels i'll play again, i have no interest in challenging content and insane enemy skills and spawns.

Lens00140's Avatar Senior Member
    Dante-Yoda
    Indeed, seen you round like a Yo-Yo

Quick somebody call the

There's a hijacking going on and casualties are expected!!!
     2 people found this helpful

mattrickl06's Avatar Senior Member
    Not apologists at all, however the game is brilliant, ok there are a few bugs but we have faith that Massive will sort these out pronto.

Massive have earned our respect by producing such an impressive game.
     2 people found this helpful

mattrickl06's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Dante-Yoda Go to original post
    The bugs for me have been mild mostly cosmetic issues and my character issues, the difficulty is far too hard for me so i stopped playing.. I'd get a refund but i've spent to long before i realized the difficulty ramps up, i've not played since yesterday so i have no idea if my skills are bugged like others.

If they add difficulty levels i'll play again, i have no interest in challenging content and insane enemy skills and spawns.
    It gets easier the further you progress, decent gear at levels 15-30 really sets you apart from the NPCs. Keep at it, god loves a tryer

Originally Posted by igrvks Go to original post
    How dare you have a personal preference or opinion of this internationally popular entertainment product? If I have a problem with how it's functioning everyone else should have too, if you claim to enjoy this thing while I specifically list why you should not it just means that you are a apologist!
    What kind of arrogant bird are you?

Do you think clevernose you is something better than others?

Of course another player can have completely different experiences than you.

Such an arrogant guy like you, who treats other people like dirt, should be thrown out of the forum right away.

You are definitely no better than other players here.

We are all just very small and simple humans!!!

ChrisGansler's Avatar Member
    Hey everybody. Please try to be respectful to each other. Even if you don't agree with someone's opinion try to argue with them in a nice manner.

Regarding the skills bug: This is our highest priority right now and we understand how incredibly frustrating it can be. I died to it yesterday as well, I feel your pain. As pointed out already here in the thread, fixing this issue is something we want to do right to not include more bugs with it. That means it's taking a bit longer than we want but the dev team is hard at work to fix this. We're also planning to add other fixes to that patch, which hopefully will have a positive impact for everybody.
     7 people found this helpful

Nah respect flies out the window when the title is of this nature, should have been locked a long time ago

@ Sentinel-_-EU, you may have read igrvks w/o the *sarcasm* that they should have left to avoid any miscomm's.

All good anyways...now this thread is dead as it's only going to turn into a venting pit of snide and disrespectful comments about the game.