Revive hive

The revive hive should automatically revive you when u are down right? In the end game doesn't work any more. I can't self trigger revive to bring myself back to life if I Solo. It works below lvl30. Is is it because of my skill lvl? Anyone knows?

I am not level 30 yet but I seem to have problems the other way. It does not help downed teammates even if they are dead center of hive. It is a bit glitchy it seems. Are you still under cooldown? It is an long cooldown on it and I have learned that the hard way..

Yea. It doesn't seem to help teammate . I wonder if it is because teammate need to press revive or not. It s not in cooldown. I rarely use it . Unless it is in boss fight. Usually when u drop dead. Before It will auto revive yrself. Even now this doesn't work also. It is a game changer in a lot of cases. But I agreed . This skill need some consistency. Or some fixing.

Skills are broken right now whatever they did yesterday broke all skills minus shield and chem
     1 people found this helpful

Hope they fix it soon. 😓

LunaticSlave777's Avatar Member
    Game is pretty much unplayable at the momment, especially if you ure mostly a skill user...skills twnd to glitch out and enter a 15 to 20 sec cooldown most of the time.

Hope they address this soon, games is just tedious and no fun if i can rely on the skills when i need them most.

Originally Posted by Kira23032019 Go to original post
    The revive hive should automatically revive you when u are down right? In the end game doesn't work any more. I can't self trigger revive to bring myself back to life if I Solo. It works below lvl30. Is is it because of my skill lvl? Anyone knows?

Read the currently known bugs thread.

To revive teammate You must press key associated with skil (R1|L1 on PS4), after you deployed hive and of couse teammate must be in hive radius.
    You can see R1|L1 label оn teammate.

Well game is just unplayable at moment for me,and i m sure for other users too...I hope i gets fixed soon myschoolbucks

i can confirm that the revive hive doesn't work in darkzone, and in pve it works bad.
    sometime it works peferctly, sometime is impossible to use because the infinite cooldown and very very often it doesn't revive me automatically(noticed this whne someone try to revive me while hive is in function)