Clan Profile: Permission to access?

Hi,

I couldn't find what I was looking for via search, but I was looking at Clans and I want to read the profile to see if the Clan fits what I am looking for. The profile or "written description." But, for every clan I view it says Profile "This account does not have permissions to access the clan profile"

Doesn't matter if it is open, private, or invite only.

Anyone else come across this? What I don't know is if this is some intentional thing I am missing, or some sort of bug, or if they simply didn't fill it out.

Any insight would be great, and thanks!
     2 people found this helpful

Me too!

I am also experiencing this issue. I thought that it might be something related to PSN family management settings, but my account is the managing account, so I should definitely be allowed to see user created content.
     1 people found this helpful

Sparhawk122's Avatar Senior Member
    Same issue here. Speaking of which can I be invited to a clan. A clan that is PvE orientated and chilled?

F.i.x.e.r's Avatar Senior Member
    Noticed this too. I'm not a fan of Bungie, but their clan recruitment system in Destiny 2 is way better.

Having the same issue

Originally Posted by Sparhawk122 Go to original post
    Same issue here. Speaking of which can I be invited to a clan. A clan that is PvE orientated and chilled?
    I've just recently opened the clan options and was looking for a clan after work yesterday and I had the same issue.
    Every single clan in the list said I didn't have permission to access the profile. I'd really like to something about the clan before joining a random one.
    Is this going to be fixed any time soon?

I'm having the same issue. What's the point of the clan having a description if nobody outside the clan can read it? The people in the clan don't care, it's supposed to describe the clan so non-members can decide if they want to join or ask to join. Also, I tried looking up my friends' clans and there were like 50 blank profiles with a generic clan emblem and zero information in any of the fields. I remember the description not being private, so something changed in the last couple of days.

Has anyone found a fix for this? I am still unable to see clan profiles when searching through them.

Ubi-RealDude's Avatar Community Manager
    Thanks for letting us know about this, everyone. I'll be sure to make a note of it. How have you been liking the clan system otherwise? If you're part of a clan, how has it impacted your play experience? If you're not, how do you feel about the ability and incentive to join clans?

Originally Posted by Ubi-RealDude Go to original post
    Thanks for letting us know about this, everyone. I'll be sure to make a note of it. How have you been liking the clan system otherwise? If you're part of a clan, how has it impacted your play experience? If you're not, how do you feel about the ability and incentive to join clans?
    Thanks for looking into this. I have not joined a clan yet as I want to read what they are about, and this has prevented it. I think it will enhance my experience once I am able to sort though them and find a good fit for me.