Character

My character changed and I did not do it. How do I change it back?

ubi--unicorn's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Shanel67, did you use the hair stylist?

My character’s skin color changed. Any help?

Originally Posted by ubi--unicorn Go to original post
    My character face is different (eyes wider, skin shade is different, mouth is bigger and longer but not as much as bad as OP.

My character changed as well. Changed from pale caucasian to a dark skinned African American. Face and skin tone changed.

顔が勝手に変わる不具合は、理髪所は関係ない。

私のキャラクターも、勝手に顔が変わりましたが、理髪所は一度も利用してない。
    理髪所のせいにしてないで、不具合を解析してください。

Originally Posted by ubi--unicorn Go to original post
    When this problem occurred to me, it was after the patch a few days ago. While playing I thought my character’s skin tone had changed, but thought it was perhaps my eyes playing tricks on me. Shortly after I did unlock the barber, and that’s when I was sure that my character’s face and skin tone had definitely changed. So I believe my character had changed prior to visiting the barber.

I tried logging off and restarting my PS4, but this didn’t help. I’ve seen suggestions of reinstalling the game, however I live in a rural area and don’t have top notch internet, so the game takes 20 hours to install. Some have tried this and still have the wrong character. I’d rather not do this unless I knew for certain it would correct the problem.

Character change after update

My character has just changed randomly after update from a handsome white fellow to a dark skinned ugly Spanish looking dude. Really pissed off about this!!!! Have sent support ticket to ubi. Did not use barber or.anything for 2 weeks so I don't know why this all of a sudden has happened.

Originally Posted by THE--FREEK Go to original post
    My character has just changed randomly after update from a handsome white fellow to a dark skinned ugly Spanish looking dude. Really pissed off about this!!!! Have sent support ticket to ubi. Did not use barber or.anything for 2 weeks so I don't know why this all of a sudden has happened.
    Mine is missing

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for the continued updates on this.

We are actively looking into this issue.

Thanks for your patience!
     1 people found this helpful