Clan XP not counting

I've been stuck at the same clan xp for the past couple of days even though I've been doing a bunch of things both solo and with clan members. It was tracking the first two days of the early access but then my xp became stuck at 175k and now I am at level 30. Any help with this xp not registering?

Ubi-Bandicoot's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there,

Thanks for reporting this to us, I can confirm we have reported this to the development team and they are currently investigating this

Sorry you are experiencing this

Same problem...
    I have created a clan and everything was working well but since 3 days my xp is not tracked anymore...
    Today -> https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/ephr4im/screenshot/11748209
    Yesterday -> https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/ephr4im/screenshot/11742259
    It's a real problem cause and i played A LOT so it make my clan loose A LOT of XP

Clan XP not counting - please help

I have the same problem. I was the first player added to our clan (Brilliant) and my XP stopped adding around the 460'000 mark. Everyone else in the clan seems to be going up. I have done hours of grinding since the clan was unlocked, am level 29, unlocked all 3 DZs, did bounties, etc. and put in 36hrs of grinding in the last two days and nothing was added. It's frustrating as not contributing to the clan's rank and I look like I'm not pulling my weight. Please can you look into this quite quickly (amidst the 1 billion other problems you have to solve I know) and maybe let us know if we can get all that lost XP back somehow? Thank a million for all the support.
    AcidKitten

Same issue here as well as my 2 friends in my clan

The only pattern I can tell is it happens somewhere around agent lvl 27-28, That is about where it stopped for all 3 of us

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey folks,

Thanks for the reports, this has been passed to the dev team to look into further

Just to add to this - (also discussed on a Twitter thread) - I had also logged an issue with this.

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...arning-Clan-XP

Some here, I do have the most play time in the clan but are last on Clan XP which have been not updated since several days now.

Hi

I have the same problem. Stock last week on the same amount after a few days and can see my clan mates
    banking a lot of CXP. This week im at 0 CXP and not moving - Please fix this.

I'd like to add to this as well. I'm actually the leader of my clan and my CXP isn't displaying correctly as well. I started my clan on 3/14 and I notice the issue right after a few hours of playtime. Several other clan members CXP was displaying correctly. 5 days later mines still remained at 192k. I checked another division stat tracker and I had accumulated over 5 million PvE xp points within those days which wasn't added to the clan. I played again lastnight(6hours) with my clan members and they received their CXP points and mines was stuck at 0. Hopefully the Devs can fix this problem.