Divsion 2 side mission bug

Having problems with the Worksite community side mission in downtown west, just as I killed the last enemy, the friendly npc that I'm meant to speak to in order to progress the mission also died. Did not give me a mission fail but also cant progress the mission. Tried restarting game, the mission is still active on the map but when I go to the area the mission will not start up.

Mike-01 error

Hi Iíve had the had the game for almost 2 days now and itís still not connecting me to the game itís always saying the services are not available and itís showing MIKE-01, I just want to play the game and your the latest to post something, figured Iíd ask

ubi--unicorn's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey gravitysupreme, this has been reported.

Dj8714, this is a connection error code. Please try these troubleshooting steps for this.

Also, moving to our Division 2 forums.

Side mission

I am having some trouble. I beat all the strongholds. I have one side mission. The Potomac relief camp and I am able to detonate the first two thermite charges. Then I am unable to interact with the last three. Can anyone help me out? Would hate to have to start fresh.
     1 people found this helpful

Thermite Not Available

I am having the same issue with this mission. Thermite is available for the first 2 crates, but not the second 3 crates. Any update on how to fix/

Ubi-Bandicoot's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Anamalech Go to original post
    I am having the same issue with this mission. Thermite is available for the first 2 crates, but not the second 3 crates. Any update on how to fix/
    Hey,

Sorry to hear this, I can confirm this is a known issue which has been reported and the development team are currently investigating this in more detail.

As soon we have an update on this we will communicate it.

I am having the same issue with this mission. Thermite is available for the first 2 crates, but not the second 3 crates.

Ubi-Bandicoot's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by SewerTroll Go to original post
    I am having the same issue with this mission. Thermite is available for the first 2 crates, but not the second 3 crates.
    Sorry to hear this, please check my above post for an update

Guys please let me know if Ubisoft has addressed this issue with the coming update patch would be interesting but very much doubt they will fix this annoying issue as they are too lazy. It's a shame really because it's happening to allot of us I'm beginning to think Ubisoft are doing this to piss us all off just my opinion because they are always stalling and asking for videos even though it's all over the forums and youtube its pathetic.

Ubi/Massive I am also having issues with a side mission, I have seen other having the same issue with this mission. Iíve posted about this before and didnít hear any reply or have seen it fixed. The said Misson in question, is the ďMissing Wire SavagersĒ once you free the NPC and go to flip the switch. Once you flip the switch the enemies, do not spawn and the misson doesnít progress. I have done everything possible on my end to get it to work, but to no avail.
    Please let me know if this ever be looked at. As it is my only side mission left, and itís keeping me from 100% game compeletion. Oh, I am a PS4 user.