Thought the curves were reasonably subtle and didn't detract or make it too hard to tell where the run was going, so nicely done. The end was very abrupt and I'd really rather see an end marker without the suddenly just throwing the rider into the camera. It left a feeling a bit like it was an incomplete part of something, rather than being finished... There was also an unneeded crash zone at the log by the off-green truck/van that I'd have preferred to be allowed to recover from if I want instead of being force-faulted because a proper run shouldn't touch there.

Enjoyed it, though, and saved it with appreciation. I'm just a critical person

Thanks Tyrian! I appreciate honesty and criticism. There seems to be less of that around here compared to when I was more active in Evolution. I have crafted my style off of criticism and welcome more of it. You don't learn anything if everyone blows sunshine up your butt. Thanks for riding and enjoying.
     1 people found this helpful

Hey everyone! I have 2 new tracks up.

[Jelly]Arctic City - This is actually an older track. I made it shortly after my last (in May) but never got back to finish it. I just cleaned up and finished the end of it and the rest of the track stayed as I left it.

[Jelly]Detention - new track set in a residential area. I had a lot of fun making this one.

Give them both a ride and tell me what you think.

Redrider68X's Avatar Member
    Tried detention. Really enjoyed the vibes and custom neighborhood you created. The framework in the unfinished house especially caught my eye. Perhaps more timesavers would put that extra oomph into the tracks. Overall great work on detention. Will try the other ones soon...

Thanks Deadph1sh. Yeah I probably could have added at least two more checkpoints. I was debating with it but opted not to obviously. I will keep that in mind for the future. Thanks again for riding and giving feedback.

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by UnderBellyJelly Go to original post
    Hey everyone! I have 2 new tracks up.

[Jelly]Arctic City - This is actually an older track. I made it shortly after my last (in May) but never got back to finish it. I just cleaned up and finished the end of it and the rest of the track stayed as I left it.

[Jelly]Detention - new track set in a residential area. I had a lot of fun making this one.

Give them both a ride and tell me what you think.
    Great tracks, UnderBellyJelly! Keep up the great work, your tracks are really creative!

Thanks for the kind words UbiCosmos. I appreciate it.

New track up:
    (TRA) Extra Cargo

It's my entry for the Trials Rising Anniversary contest that just started. I was working on this when it was announced and it fits perfectly with the theme for the contest. So I got really lucky with that. Hope you enjoy.

Fun track. That was about the challenge level I enjoy without getting frustrated.
    I like the look and feel too. Nice track.

Thanks MadMotoMan. I think it's an extreme your first ride but once you get the feel, it's not too bad.