CLAN XP (CXP) Not tracking for me... Why?

I have noticed that everytime I check the stats for the weekly clan distinctions in the White House(1st -3rd place and then the placement you are in as far as your personal contributions to clan xp (CXP) go) I am listed as 0 Clan XP???? I read that as soon as the clan reaches a certain level you, everything you do that earns regular XP, contributes to clan xp as well? Is this a bug I'm experiencing? I invited a lower level friend to the clan and their Clan XP is tracking yet mine won't?
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there,

Are you playing coop when this issue occurs?

Are you able to provide a video or image showing the CXP not tracking?

Thanks!

Yeah same here, I joined the clan at LV2x and now I’m on WT4 and yet 0 cxp gained..

@burberry777, are you able to provide a video or image showing this?

According to my "Strength in Numbers" achievement I joined the Giant Bomb clan March 12th at 10:08 PM.

Here I am at level 11, and you can see my zero clan exp in the background (click for a larger image and zoom in)

Here I am at level 15, still at zero clan exp

And now, at level 18

This just started happening for me. Clan XP was correctly tracking when I joined the clan, but suddenly stopped working yesterday. My platform is PC.

Thanks for the continued reports on this.

I've passed the images you have provided over to the team @Ochiudo_

This happened to me too except my xp is stuck at 4.5 mil and no longer goes up.

@Gluesticky1, can you provide a video showing this and I'll pass it on to the team?

This was happening to me, I had them boot me from the clan and then add me back and it began recording again.