Delta-03 error

Constantly getting Delta-03 error on PS4 and cant even make it to the white house without getting kicked

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello, SyKoeSTG. I'm sorry to hear that you are having troubles with disconnections when playing The Division 2. As a first step please unplug all cords and connection from your PS4 and leave them disconnected for two minutes. Then try again. If the issues persist then I recommend the steps in our PC connection FAQ.

I have tried that and still no luck. Also tried completely un hooking modem and router, waiting an hour and rehooking them up with no luck still

I was having the same issue. What fixed it for me was to open the Ports for Ubitsoft and the Division2 on my router then. Restart my pc and router. No further issue at all after that. Good luck.

I've done all that and had a static IP put in just for my xbox I only get about 5 minutes and then delta error

Same error code 3

I'm getting the same error but on xbox. I can play for like 30 mins before first error code starts then after that its constant every 10mins or so. I have not tried opening my router ports, but was told that I needed to open my UPnP but I have at&t internet and they do not have a UPnP setting on there router(gateway). So I don't know what to do, I'm stuck with a game I can't play at this point.

Originally Posted by andyhntn18 Go to original post
    I'm getting the same error but on xbox. I can play for like 30 mins before first error code starts then after that its constant every 10mins or so. I have not tried opening my router ports, but was told that I needed to open my UPnP but I have at&t internet and they do not have a UPnP setting on there router(gateway). So I don't know what to do, I'm stuck with a game I can't play at this point.
    Same issue. Have played the game for days but yesterday started getting disconnected with delta codes. Restarted Xbox, router, called my service provider, still getting disconnected after about a minute in game unplayable

Delta Fehler ps4

Ich spiele divsion2 schon sehr lange und seit heute komme ich nicht mehr rein zumindestens wird mir immer gesagt das der ubisoft Server nicht verfügbar ist habe schon alles probiert .... trotzallerdem liegt es nicht an der Internetverbindung diese ist konstant... also was soll ich den noch machen