Division2 March 14 patch problems

(pre-order user)
    After the most recent patch I am constantly knocked offline (delta 03 code). Before then the only problems I had were the following:

Npc bugs (lags and glitches near settlement map area)
    Player lag
    Player Control delay reactions.

Same here, Getting disconnected every 1-5 min. Contacting support didn't help. Any Ideas?

I don't get any Delta codes however I keep getting completely kicked to Xbox home screen. The game freezes the just crashes. Never happened before today. It was only happening when I joined my friends for some coop during missions.

delta 03 disconnected on PC

I keep getting disconnected it didn't happen in the afternoon but not it's happening every few minutes please fix this.

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    I'm sorry to hear you all are having issues with Delta03 disconnections. Do you see any messaging saying that the server is shutting down? Does this happen in a certain location or during a certain event?

Delta 3

I'm getting kicked every 5 mins I've just reset my router then going to check ps4 pro internet settings but my internet is fibre so I don't understand why it's doing this the game is unplayable at the moment wish I hadn't bought it