Beta Access

I signed up for the Beta Access to BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL 2 but didn't get the email for it.

Got the email

I finally got the email after making this post.

How long you got the mail?

I signed up for the beta.

It's one of those things that take a little patience, But I understand the best games ever are starting to show, so it's kind of hard to wait. I am sure we'll see a good amount of information warning us when the time comes.

HoneySide's Avatar Junior Member
    Здравствуйте , я зарегистрировался на сайте, мне приходят на почту письма с уведомлениям про потоки ,но не было про бету ничего?Я не могу понять я зарегистрирован на бету или нет?

TOG_Vulcan's Avatar Member
    where did you guys signed up for Beta?
    do you mean Space Monkey Program or it's something new?

I think it’s through signing up for the space monkey program but I could be wrong but I’m signed onto the program as well I’m going to just wait and see

Legion-495's Avatar Senior Member
    Well, there are 2 ways now it seems. You can participate via the Ubisoft Account management https://account.ubisoft.com/beta-access under the tab "Beta Access"
    It should list what Platform you took. Depending on your selection this is where you can change to PC, PS4 or Xbox always excluding the currently selected one.

Second "classic way":
    If you did select a Platform in 2018 over bgegame.com it should be populated too. If this option still exists for the redesigned website beyondgoodandevil.ubisoft.com then you should end up with the same result.

If you are not opted in you are very likely able to do it on this very Beta-Access page as I could do for other Betas. Please keep in mind this registration is essentially a thing since 2018 and we do not know any concrete details about releases.

Furthermore this website tells you if your current Alpha/Beta/EarlyAccess to any game is under NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) in case you want to know that. And do not share the contents of this website. It contains your information.

I hope you got all your answers regarding Beta Access.
     2 people found this helpful

I am interested in WHEN the beta will begin? Any guess?