🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
  1. #21
    They should just implement an option to change world tiers at will like in Division 1. Why we don't have this option is beyond me. Hopefully the bug will be fixed soon.
    Share this post

  2. #22
    teksuo1's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    2,433
    there's no way to switch back that i know of. and its a shame because in my game it went straight from tier 1 to tier 3... never seen tier2... not sure how it works at this point.. lol
    Share this post

  3. #23
    I hope the issue is fixed quick keep bumping thread
    Share this post

  4. #24
    Originally Posted by bradfordborn Go to original post
    I hope the issue is fixed quick keep bumping thread
    this just happenes and still is affecting me. Hit tier two did a tusk mission with two 400+ randoms and been bumped down since. Wtf?
    Share this post

  5. #25
    Lens00140's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Straya
    Posts
    2,092
    I too would like to go back out of the world tiers and actually enjoy the game just collecting and roaming as it was in 1-30

    If not seems I'm stuck in a world of unbalanced mechanics and lousy crafting
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  6. #26
    Originally Posted by dreampage Go to original post
    They should just implement an option to change world tiers at will like in Division 1. Why we don't have this option is beyond me. Hopefully the bug will be fixed soon.
    Lazy design and programing. Why do any more work then you have to.
    Share this post

  7. #27
    The whole idea to constantly get stuck at a higher world tier as you improve is worthless!

    Sometimes you want a challange.
    But sometimes you want to go back to previous areas with your new gear and wreck and explore!

    Whats the point of getting new gear? Almost all enemies go up i parallell and it feels like your stuck at level10 forever.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  8. #28
    MerlinMMXX's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    1,536
    Originally Posted by SammyCannon Go to original post
    The whole idea to constantly get stuck at a higher world tier as you improve is worthless!

    Sometimes you want a challange.
    But sometimes you want to go back to previous areas with your new gear and wreck and explore!

    Whats the point of getting new gear? Almost all enemies go up i parallell and it feels like your stuck at level10 forever.
    I mentioned this around two years ago, the enemies scale with you, so you never, ever feel more powerful.

    its a classic example of a piece of cheese and the mouse chasing it, or even a hamster in a wheel.

    My argument was that at end game you SHOULD feel overpowered vs NPC's or what on earth has the grind been for?

    At gear score 450 (currently) and 500 after 5th April, you should be able to squash NPC's like bugs.

    Why would I want to feel exactly the same as I did at level 1 on the 12th March?
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post