Bug unable to deconstruct items in inventory.

I am unable to deconstruct any items in my inventory and itís almost full.
    I started to notice it wasnít working when I changed my keybindings and got the free blue smg weapon in the club rewards, not sure if itís linked to it but Iím sadly running out of room to get new loot.

Anyone else have this issue?

Have you bound TAB to something different? I had this problem when I set TAB as inventory, it would just exit instead of deconstruct.

Unbind TAB or change key binds back to default and test.

Yeah I have TAB set to scoreboard, Iíll give that a try and see if it helps, thanks for the info!
    Iím hoping they can fix the issue though as I try to keep all looter shooters very similar in controls so I donít forget which keys are which.

Game breaking bug

Tried your suggested methods and they didnít fix the issue this has now become a game breaking bug for me.

Lens00140's Avatar Senior Member
    You are correct in saying there is a bug Malentis.

I have it as well but not as bad. There is a blue sub machine gun that I cannot sell nor deconstruct. No other weapons or gear has the problem, I've even tried marking all as junk then unmarking everything except that weapon and it still has the bug. I will try to move it to my stash and back to see if it fixes the prob.

Will get back to you later

ubi--unicorn's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi guys, thanks for the report.

Lens00140, you said this is only affecting a blue sub machine gun, what is the name of that gun? Did you also change the key bindings?

Malentis., is this affecting all objects or a particular one?

Hi ubi--unicorn, keybinding are as set on launch apart from secondary key binding for F being mouse 4

I'm just about to jump back in and will get the name of the gun, I know it was a very low level one, maybe lvl 4ish, will post back in an hour or so

That is really odd, started the game and it's not there anymore, problem solved lol

I'm sure it was a blue color SIG MPX tho around the low level 2-4 from memory, if I come across it again I'll take a screenie

It's BACK, what the actual .... this is bizarre

When I checked in the white house it was not in my inventory at all, now I'm at the theater it's back in my inventory with the bin mark as trash on it, when I go to trash it it says it yielded no goods and stays, so I unmarked and moved to the stash.

It's the MPX Specialized Blue rank level 3 with the crit hit chance +3.5% DMG 181 RPM850 MAG 30 Hope it's what you need unicorn.

Also I can across a white screen bug when downstairs collecting the Boston massacre item of interest in the Southwest zone lvl 11-15. There's a door downstairs and when you open it it's all white inside, you can walk in and it flashes away then turn around and it's white where you just came from, again no biggie but you might be interested, now I'm heading back in, this game is so addictive!

Sorry for a late reply

Originally Posted by ubi--unicorn Go to original post
    Hi guys, thanks for the report

Malentis., is this affecting all objects or a particular one?
    Hi Unicorn sorry for the late reply, Iíll try and get a screen cap to see which gun it is when Iím off work, but yes sadly itís like a bad virus spreading through my inventory causing all items to be unremovable from inventory or sellable
    Unfortunately itís very game breaking and very unfortunate because this game is actually playable compared to anthem.