Excitement

This game looks awesome and seems to have a well developed lore with history and cultural flaws like racism and slavery. I can't wait to make a character and have battles in the sky above the city.

For the troubles there could be a lot of them :
    Related to economy : being sold conterfeits, being robbed.

Physical violence : attacks for various reason : revenge from an old member of our own crew, armed robbery, poeple trying to exort you, violence from a character whom's girlfriend/boyfriend falled in love with you (for broad audience ;P ). Assault because you are hybrid (or because you are a kind of hybrid : a kind of racism against snakes-hybrid, crow-hybrids (for vaarious reason that can be related to the work your kind is affected to (ex : pigs working in the sewers) etc.)

Other :
    A) You could have see/hear things you where not supposed to see/hear (mafia related, government's dark actions, see an influential person doing something that could lower his/her reputation etc), be in the wrong place (part of the district that is controlled by another pirate, by the mafia etc) .
    B) Being assaulted because you were accused accused of cheating during a race/fight that cost a lot of money to the person in question who bet against you (even more if this person is influent) = you are forced to fight/refund/compensate through labor or a quest.
    C) Being assaulted by fans/groupies who knows you from your pirate actions/success in the races or fights (or for other reasons)
    D) Being involved in protests/demonstrations

[SIZE=5]About the coop missions [/SIZE]it could be related to those issues : run away from aggressive people, robb someone/a building, illegal race in the street, get back your money that has been robbed (by running, using your jetpack, using vehicules etc), find an influential person doing something that is not approved by the public(harassing humans, prostitution, money extortion, being involved with the mafias, etc). Deliver sensitive things (pizza or drugs I don't know :P)

I'm most interested in the lower depths of the city so I imagine I'll send the majority of my time getting to know the characters down there. I'm intrigued by the mention of defective clones and I really want to see what that looks like. Investigating illicit laboratories and saving these clones would be a pretty cool mission especially if the player experiences a moral and ethical dilemma of some sort.

Kronox2's Avatar Junior Member
    I would like to have missions where players can have choices as to what their characters say like in Star Wars the old republic. Doesn't have to be a choice that effects the path the mission takes(thought that would be cool too), but more so to give your character a personality where they can be sarcastic, funny, nice, mean, etc.

Missions of going head to head with rival pirate crews would be cool and a private security force owned by someone rich or mercenaries.

Maybe have a rival pirate that the system randomly generates for each player that randomly interrupts during a mission to make things more difficult by attacking you or your objective, maybe trying to steal something before you do. It could be given random objectives when it jumps in during your missions with the possibility of helping you being an option. Sometimes it can be beneficial to your rival to take someone down. Or they could just be like the Joker and never really want to take you out, because then they wouldn't have you for a rival anymore. They could possibly have a crew of randomly generated people.

Originally Posted by Kronox2 Go to original post
    I would like to have missions where players can have choices as to what their characters say like in Star Wars the old republic. Doesn't have to be a choice that effects the path the mission takes(thought that would be cool too), but more so to give your character a personality where they can be sarcastic, funny, nice, mean, etc.
    I agree with you! This would make the game seem more personal and immersive with all of our created characters, this would be a nice touch of detail 👌🏽

From the talk of Genesha, It sounds like it will be the ONLY city in the solar system. I dont think thats the case, but it worries me that thats the only planet/city that the Devs will talk about

The life of my pirate

Morely I don't know how to start this, nor how it would end. My mind races with many multiple ideas and thoughts that can tell a story be a huge hook on a cover from a page. The districts has it's "ranks" of where everyone settles where they started...

What I see my pirate doing, a lone wolf that was exotic to System 3. Stopped making them because of the intimidation they have upon the society, many mobs and mafia would do anything to get the there hands on them to be sold from the black market, or use them for there own bodyguards or pleasure..

What I see my pirate doing, is to explore, to learn, to understand where he came from, and yet breaking from the chains of authority. I would see him thinking that his race of Hybrid are nothing more than things to do human's bidding, under their foot.. But luckly for him, he'll say otherwise...

Different hybrid gangs with different motivations all vying for power in the undercity.

I feel like if you look at games like cyberpunk and red dead redemption 2 the way the world looks are done by more details like having the correct lighting like the real world.

Having textures to the environment no just making it smooth. When you walk on dirt, snow or sand their are actual footprints.

Just small things that makes the world feel more real.

i think it would be very cool if ganesha had seasons corresponding to the real life seasons IE its winter in the real world and it starts snowing in the game world or sunny sky in summer
     1 people found this helpful