No Division 2 Ultimate Edition content showing up

I loaded the game, and entered the year one pass and content code, and nothing is showing up. I checked my library for the year one pass that it is not there, I went to the Capitol Building and open my stash, but nothing has shown up. Also, I have not received any of the things I purchased from Ubisoft club for the division 2.

Same...smh... Iím on ps4 platform and tried 2 characters but to no avail. The items arenít in my stash. Went directly to base stash as instructed. I have rollover rewards from d1 shields and also spent $130 for ultimate edition now but get nothing? Love the game but I just want what what I pay for. disappointing.
     1 people found this helpful

Same issue but I see other people running around with their shotguns. Why spend the $150 if we aren't getting the rewards. The weapons will be useless as we will have out leveled them.

Same here bud. You think content will be released Friday when the game is actually live?

Iíve tried contacting everyone I can and Iím not finding or hearing much back unfortunately...

Originally Posted by mcv224 Go to original post
    I loaded the game, and entered the year one pass and content code, and nothing is showing up. I checked my library for the year one pass that it is not there, I went to the Capitol Building and open my stash, but nothing has shown up. Also, I have not received any of the things I purchased from Ubisoft club for the division 2.
    Originally Posted by Kuhlaid85 Go to original post
    Same...smh... Iím on ps4 platform and tried 2 characters but to no avail. The items arenít in my stash. Went directly to base stash as instructed. I have rollover rewards from d1 shields and also spent $130 for ultimate edition now but get nothing? Love the game but I just want what what I pay for. disappointing.
    Originally Posted by Kijiji10 Go to original post
    Same issue but I see other people running around with their shotguns. Why spend the $150 if we aren't getting the rewards. The weapons will be useless as we will have out leveled them.
    Originally Posted by Phaldar Go to original post
    Same here bud. You think content will be released Friday when the game is actually live?

Iíve tried contacting everyone I can and Iím not finding or hearing much back unfortunately...
    I emailed Ubisoft last night and still have not gotten a response.

Originally Posted by mcv224 Go to original post
    I emailed Ubisoft last night and still have not gotten a response.
    Once you do get a response, please post it here. I am also having this problem and it seems many other folks are too. Iíve been scouring the Internet looking for an answer but there isnít much info yet.

Hello Agents, been delving through the forums and found a lot of information in the Division 2 section of the forums. Came across a a post that has a link for troubleshooting these types of issues and also a link to place a support ticket. Hoping this helps out. Also, I realize that the post is about the Capitol Defenders pack, but the overall process should still be the same. Good luck to you, Agents.

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...-Defender-Pack

I hate to say it, but I feel a little better knowing I am not the only one having these issues. It's tough watching almost everyone else run around with all their goodies. I will post Ubis response when and if I get one. It has been almost 24 hours, and nothing.

I filled out the same type of form last night, it was not exclusive to the Defender Pack. When filling the form out, I was not able to upload any information. I clicked upload several time, but nothing happened. Beyond frustrating.

So update. I went into my "apparel" settings and the store apparel settings just previewing different outfits. When I exited the preview and store I was spammed with "aquired x" and looked in my stash and it was there suddenly.

Hope this helps

Little late now that I'm level 7 as the weapons are under powered now. But I have the apparel at least.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►