Still Glitched

Cannot progress due to this exact issue. And I didn’t access till after the patch. I just need a fix so that I can keep working on my character

Originally Posted by MetalniRadnik Go to original post
    Attaching a few images of the Kelso problem:
    UBI, please respond.
    Thanks.

Just a hunch, but I think this is related to the map objective bug as well (where your progression is not saved/kept after you leave someone else's map instance). I was in my friends instance when I went to Castle to first talk to Kelso. Then we did the Jefferson mission and he logged. Now in my own map instance, and I'm supposed to talk to her again, but I get the feeling it's telling me to do the first step of talking to her over again (the step that unlocks to mission for you) only it's bugged.

IE: when in my friends instance I progressed through beating the mission, but now that I'm back in my own map instance I didn't get credit for talking to her or doing the mission and now it's bugged.

Same for me. Cant talk to Kelso in the Castle as she is locked under the hatch in the ground.

Castle progression

Same here I fast traveled to castle after patch and talked to kelso, then nothing after scene. After normal game progression I get the castle mission but it wont give me cutscene again and wont trigger kelso, just mark her on the map as seen on all previous screenshots.

Ubi-Bandicoot's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for the reports guys, we are continuing to investigate this and we will give another update as soon as one is available

Im still having the same issue and i don't want to come off as needy but i feel us people with this issue should be compensated for lost time since once you do get it fixed we have less time to grind for gear to get world tier 5 ready then other people. Something similar happened in division one which also happened to me and we were compensated with key's and crafting mats.

I've the same Castle settlement issue, on World Tier 2. I got killed by a chasing NPC during the cutsceen for Castle, could hear him shooting at me, but couldn't do anything during the cutsceen. I also have the bug with skills not working correctly, they're greyed out on the main title screen menu.

Ubi-Bandicoot's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Have you guys attempted this after today's maintenance? https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...tch-Notes-16-3

If anyone is still experiencing not being able to talk to Kelso, can they let me know? Thanks

Castle and Campus Settlements

Originally Posted by Ubi-Bandicoot Go to original post
    Have you guys attempted this after today's maintenance? https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...tch-Notes-16-3

If anyone is still experiencing not being able to talk to Kelso, can they let me know? Thanks
    I am unable to unlock either the Campus or Castle Settlement. Castle Settlement is grayed our after completing Jefferson Plaza and Campus Settlement doesn’t appear at all on my map