I can also confirm that I have an Alienware computer and had the same issue with the full release. I never had an issue with the beta, but alfa 2 ever since. I just now uninstalled JUST the kill performance driver and have zero issues since. Thank you guys for the support and fixing the issue that some of us would have never been able to fix!!!

I can confirm the same issue with an 17R5 Alienware; however rather than removing the Killer software; I went into it's settings and disabled Advanced Stream support and that seems to enable me to connect now.

Hope this helps someone else :-)
     1 people found this helpful

I am getting this same code on a custom built rig with i9 9900k, MSI Z390 Godlike motherboard and 2x 1080ti.... its pissing me off i know some of you said disable killer network i know i have it or had it.. it shows up in my start up files but in my control panel to untill programs its not there. Is that the only solution u guys have found to fix this issue>?

alfa-2 error

having the same probleme end i dont see no une trying to help

Alfa-02

i get the same error. i had the private beta upon release and played about 30 minutes then was kicked off line with a delta code and since then i receive this code everytime i load in and try to play it. what can i do. i've done a reinstall, checked connectivity and everything.... please help

I can confirm disabling the enhanced stream in the Killer Control Center fixed the issue for my MSI Stealth laptop as well. Can login to the game now!

Thanks everyone!

For anyone running this on an ALIENWARE laptop, this error can be caused by the Killer Control Center. If you open the Killer Control Center app while the Division 2 is open you will need to set the app priority for The Division 2 to 1. This is a known issue with online games and the Killer Control Center on Alienware laptops.

Hope this helps.

Alfa-02

I’m getting the same message on my PS4 and have no clue how to fix it if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it

alfa 02 error

i have this problem on my xbox one s....do any one hava a solution for this....

Hola tengo el msimo error

Recién se termino de descargar en mis ps4 y me salta el mismo error. estoy pensando que puede que sea por mantenimiento de hoy en el día 22 de agosto pero hasta cuando estará en mantenimiento y sera otro problema