Exotic Upgrade Blueprints not Appearing.

I've hit WT5, am lvl 30. I crafted both chatterbox and liberty, and went to the Whitehouse vendor to buy the upgrade blueprints, but they haven't appeared at all. Tried logging, rebooting, etc. Nothing works and I'm not sure what to do. Anyone else have this problem?

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello SaintZerker, welcome to the forums!

Sorry to hear that. This issue has been reported to the development team and it's currently being investigated. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Also, I moved this thread to the TD2 forums.

I seem to be having the same issue with exotic upgrade blueprints not visible at the white house vendor. I've tried everything I can think of. Can I please get some help?

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi chap200720! Are you able to provide screenshots from your inventory, your crafting bench and what you can see at vendors?

I seem to be having the same issue with exotic upgrade blueprints not visible at the white house vendor. I've tried everything I can think of. Can I please get some help?
    Are you sure you're checking the npc next to crafting station? Blueprints are no longer at the npc at the white house entrance.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Thanks for pointing that out as well sh4wnzy!