sony pulse 7.1 usb no Sound

I have problem with my sony pulse 7.1 usb

I have sound in the menu, but in the game nothing

Greetins

I got it working by going into task manager and ending the Logitech Surround Service Process or what ever it was called.

Same issue G430

Is the same cause of mini freeze and performance issue?
     1 people found this helpful

Found a fix

so i found a fix for logitech users in a reddit thread and the game has been working for 5 hours with no problems with audio like before.

first install logitech G hub here https://support.logitech.com/en_us/software/lghub and it will import your settings from LGS, once thats done you can uninstall LGS and just use G Hub, the audio will work like normal now (hopefully for you as well)
     2 people found this helpful

Narrowed it down, even more, today, I only killed LogitechSurroundSoundManager.exe (not sure that's the exact wording but you'll know it when you see it.)
    This workes for me and my wife's PC.
    Both using Logitech G430 headsets.

It helped me.
    Good job
     1 people found this helpful

Same Issue

Have also been having the same issue. Around 15-18% game audio cuts out and lock up happen anytime i put any type of input in and audio doesn't happen unless i alt tab or right after i exited out of the game. Very frustrating. Please patch.

Logitech G35

I am having the same problems with my Logitech G35 headset..

If you use logitech gaming software, kill it and kill the logitech surround sound service. Just spent the morning troubleshooting with a friend disabling all these services fixes the freezing and sounds

This is not a fix. A fix will have to be provided by Massive.
    What you are proposing is a workaround.