Logitech issue, 100%.

Can confirm I disabled my G933 Headset and the issue is no longer occurring.

My 2 friends that had the problem changed their windows sound standard away from logitech (if you don't have another device try pluggin out your headset) and it worked for both. So it seems there is definitly something wrong with logitech and the game.

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by EL_SOLDADO_GER Go to original post
    I fixed it!
    I changed my voice Chat output device to my speaker and now I have ingamesounds on my G933 Headset (no sounds from the Speaker).
    Hi guys,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue.

Can you all confirm if you are using a headset and if so what is the make and model? I can see the majority have mentioned the Logitech G933 headset. Can you also try the fix provided by EL_SOLDADO_GER to see if it helps.

Can you also confirm if this issue occurs when you are not using a headset?
     5 people found this helpful

Logitech G933 here.

I can confirm that the fix EL_SOLDADO_GER mentioned has resolved the problem for me.
     1 people found this helpful

No problem at all at private beta and open beta, suddenly can't play at all at launch because of this... got the same problem when using Logitech 560 Speaker, but no problem when using default laptop speaker... alt-tab doesn't solve my problem... using Razer headset solved the problem, so its a Logitech problem?

Seems to be. Game is now working. 5 minutes, and no hitching. Might be audio over usb doing it?

Fix suggested to change voice output did not work. I use G933. unable to use other audio output (speakers) due to accomodation limitations. sigh.... waiting for fix,
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ubi-Keo Go to original post
    Hi guys,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue.

Can you all confirm if you are using a headset and if so what is the make and model? I can see the majority have mentioned the Logitech G933 headset. Can you also try the fix provided by EL_SOLDADO_GER to see if it helps.

Can you also confirm if this issue occurs when you are not using a headset?

I run a Logitech G533 but I can confirm all issues stop when I remove the headset from the equation.

the suggested fix does not work for me with the g933

yes having same problem using logitec g533 headset