View Poll Results: Do you think its good that the announcement of an Assassin's Creed Version for XBox360 sounds 'good

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 54.55%
  • No

2 9.09%
  • Yes, because that may also mean a version for PC

8 36.36%
    Ok, so everyone at E3 this year though that this new Ubisoft Montreal project, would be a PS3 exclusive.. Now, it was announced that would be the same version in XBox360.. What's next? A PC version?

Spread the fun and make it Multiplatform. Hopefully the PC version will closly resemble that of the 360 and PS3.

Lhorkan's Avatar Senior Member
    We already know it's for PC as well.

Sorry, i didnt word it right. What i mean is that i hope the game will look the same as the Consoles, instead of a port, as in some cases.

Lhorkan's Avatar Senior Member
    My post wasn't directed at you, it was directed at the thread.

1. Multiplatform... If a game is multiplatform, more people can have a great experience with the game.
    2. Yes, it's good news, especially since I'm getting AC for 360...
    3.Yes, I'm glad it's coming to PC too, like I said before, more people get to enjoy the game..

K, my bad

Originally posted by drunkrepublican:
    more people get to enjoy the game..

You need to add another option to the first poll: timed exclusive. Yes, I do want the other gamers to get the game, but as you've noticed, people have been saying "Assassins Creed was going to make me get a PS3", so it's clearly a console-selling game. And, seeing how things are going, the PS3 is gonna need a lot more than what it has if it hopes to sell at all well enough to get a few more original titles (although, to be fair, the only ones I'm interested in are original titles...).

I'm saying this because I don't want to spend all that money on a console that will become obsolete due to bad sales. I mean, who was pissed when the Dreamcast was pulled?

likeitsme's Avatar Senior Member
    Let's see, aye...
    The game's won a ton of awards, the game's PROBABLY going to sell heaps + it's being developed by a team that made one of Ubi's most successful franchises (which, interestingly, was multiplatform too)... I'm definately guessing yeah, it'll be for all platforms.

It would be a bad investment for this game to be only made for one or two systems. Simple

If your left shoe could play next-gen games, Assassin's Creed would probably come out for that too