FredEx919's Avatar Community Manager

[Maintenance] All Platforms - March 7th 2019

Hello everyone,

We are currently performing a maintenance beginning 9:00 AM ET / 14:00 PM UTC - 9:45 AM ET / 14:45 PM UTC. There is an expected downtime of about 45 minutes with the following changes.

Server Update

• We will perform a live test on matchmaking parameters in order to receive more data for analysis. With this, we hope to improve the matchmaking experience for all players
     1 people found this helpful

FredEx919's Avatar Community Manager
    Apologies for the late posting of this weeks maintenance. This is already underway and to be completed shortly!

LostDarknight's Avatar Banned
    I hope you fix the damn Vortiger OP Hero with this maintanance...
     2 people found this helpful

Не надейся)))

Wrong.

He's not OP. He's quite balanced, the only thing about him needing changed is his recovery time, damage on lights, and make his combos a bit slower. Other than those minor changes he's quite balanced. People only complain because THEY suck at fighting him specifically. The Real problems are the Wu Lin Faction. They need a bit of adjustments. Other than that, the game is fine.

Up and go?

So, is it going live soon?

Originally Posted by FredEx919 Go to original post
    Hello everyone,

We are currently performing a maintenance beginning 9:00 AM ET / 14:00 PM UTC - 9:45 AM ET / 14:45 PM UTC. There is an expected downtime of about 45 minutes with the following changes.

Server Update

• We will perform a live test on matchmaking parameters in order to receive more data for analysis. With this, we hope to improve the matchmaking experience for all players

I dont even try to duel with Vortiger anymore.I cant win against him.I just let him kill me or i go to a ledge so he can ledge me AND GET IT OVER IT.When fixed then il fight.

Game Crashing using Core 2 Duo/Quad Fix When?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe time for upgrading your pc? ;D