Game Crash to desktop with error message

This keeps happening, at least once a game, i will be in a fire fight and boom, sends me to desktop, game closes, no error message or warning. Sometimes i freeze for 30 seconds and then it happens but usually its just a straight crash to desktop with no error message. My drivers are fully updated and i verified game files and it did nothing but make it worse. This is either a terrible bug as i have had it happen to other friends and players i have spoken to or its just to do with our computers acting up. Its pointless playing siege as its not fun to crash every game.
    hope this gets answered because its game breaking...
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Mullac's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey,

Sorry to see that you're crashing, you mention trying a couple of troubleshooting steps. Can you try all of the steps in this FAQ:

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000025947

I have had this same problem since coming back to the game over the past couple of weeks. I had no issues during Year 1 when I originally played. I installed the game using Steam, then stopped playing near the end of Year 1. Now, in order to catch up on all the operators, I bought the Uplay-only Ultimate edition of the game and uninstalled the Steam Version and installed the Uplay version about two weeks ago.

Now every time I play, the game crashes to the desktop during the first or second round usually. Sometimes later.

I'm going to follow the steps at the link above and report back here with my results. Keeping in mind, that some things I can't remove from Startup like the software to control my game controller and Uplay, etc.

I don't have this issue with any other game and just built this new system within the past 3 months or so. Frustrating.

Hey,

I replied on your previous post

Saw that, and thanks. I replied over there:

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...ing-to-Desktop