2 Locked Achievements...what do I do?

Okay, so herein lies my issues. The 2 achieves I need are Expert Wenja and Crush your enemies.

Expert Wenja- I have all of the skills unlocked, however I never received the achievement. If memory serves, I did this offline over a year or better, so it should have unlocked by now. I can't get a hold of an actual person through Microsoft to have them verify this fact. Is there a way to remedy this without starting over?

Crush Your Enemies- I am at the point where the only things left to do are Search and Rescue orange missions and Beast missions. I have no Tribal Clash missions to do. Like above, I used to play this game primarily offline due to lack of internet at the time. I am assuming since there are none to be found, I have completed these without getting the achievement. I have finished up a few lacking achievements since returning to the game, partly hoping it would trigger the others to unlock as well but no luck.

Any help or solutions guys? Thanks!

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Are you connected to Xbox Live? I'm not sure what you tried, so I have to start from the start. A good first step is to unplug your Xbox from the power for two minutes and then plug it back in. Then go into the game while connected to Xbox Live.

This has been done since the time I completed these OVER a year ago or more. And I am connected to live. I have recently went through and unlocked a few I hadn't gotten before and noticed those two were left, which are already completed.