Difficulty

Hello, for me to defend and kill a cougar, I had to use 2 rockets and a score of shotgun! I find it a little exaggerated..can you reduce this difficulty please? On the other hand can be defended with a knife against all its attacks? It would be very convenient.

Hiya Loupblanc9175!

The forums currently can only offer support in English at the moment, if you're comfortable speaking English with us I'll do my best to help you out but otherwise if you want support or to offer feedback in your preferred language you can make a ticket over here and we can support you in your preferred language :3

Difficulty poorly dosed

Hello, for me to defend and kill a cougar, I had to use 2 rockets and a score of shotgun! I find it a little exaggerated..can you reduce this difficulty please? On the other hand can be defended with a knife against all its attacks? It would be very convenient.

Well, this game has been advertised as having "light RPG elements", so enemy levels matter a lot.
    You probably have rank 1 weapons and are trying to fight a level 3 enemy.

You should upgrade your weapons and your health before fighting high level enemies/animals.

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    We recommend the same thing. There are RPG elements in Far Cry New Dawn. A headshot does not always defeat an enemy, and a higher level enemy can be very deadly.