Originally Posted by RCDeschene Go to original post
    What level is your character?
    My character is currently at level 91.

P.s I have to say that it's extremely quiet with the moderators only one reply in this entire page ??? I think we've done it guys with all our complaints they have left the building.

ProdiGurl's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Cheyenne1894 Go to original post
    My character is currently at level 91.

P.s I have to say that it's extremely quiet with the moderators only one reply in this entire page ??? I think we've done it guys with all our complaints they have left the building.
    Once you say you're passing on info, what more do you want them to do ? This isn't exactly a serious game-breaking matter that should even garner serious attention imo.
    It's just a minor 'negative' if Ikaros doesn't kill one animal

Originally Posted by ProdiGurl Go to original post
    Once you say you're passing on info, what more do you want them to do ? This isn't exactly a serious game-breaking matter that should even garner serious attention imo.
    It's just a minor 'negative' if Ikaros doesn't kill one animal
    I was just trolling here and btw this is the only thread that they replied to.

ProdiGurl's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Cheyenne1894 Go to original post
    I was just trolling here and btw this is the only thread that they replied to.
    =) By the way, there's 3 replies on this thread, not just this last one.
    They responded right away when the thread was made.

Originally Posted by UbiCosmos Go to original post
    Hello RCDeschene,

I'm not aware of any changes done for Ikaros in the patch. Were you able to do one hit kills with Ikaros before the patch?
    Originally Posted by UbiCosmos Go to original post
    Hi everyone,

Gotchya, thanks for sharing your experiences! I'll take note of this, and pass it along to the team.
    Originally Posted by Ubi-Zubi Go to original post
    Thanks for sharing an update with us! Can definitely pass this along to the team.

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234