🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    Is Ikaros going vegan...?

Originally Posted by MorKali1 Go to original post
    Not much if a issue for me because I have too many resources but it's odd how Ikaros end up doing less damage to animals every time you level up while Senu always one shotted animals in AC: Origins.
    It's because of the top engravings bug and since you aren't upgrading properly after level 80 neither is Ikaros ..... Once they fix the top engraving I bet he works better also and goes back to clean kills

It also seems to effect his ability to tag NPCs in places like forts .... I never used to have a problem but lately there is always one or two I miss and catch me by surprise .... I like to lure them up on rooftops and walls because if they are tagged I can still see them but they can't see me and I can blast them off the roof as they climb over and I can make sure I have some distance between myself and them as the come over and every once in a while here comes one I didn't see because he wasn't tagged .... I've had the same problem when I do my little trick to lure them out of the fort where I can pick them off while in cover and every once in a while here comes one I missed .....

420JJ's Avatar Member
    I can confirm that Ikaros is no longer killing animals in my game either on Xbox One.

I notice that Ikaros doesn't kill anymore too, but I don't really care too much cause I'm drowning in crafting materials.

In my game Ikaros is still killing animals but I wish he didn't i'm on PS4 btw.

Originally Posted by Cheyenne1894 Go to original post
    In my game Ikaros is still killing animals but I wish he didn't i'm on PS4 btw.
    What level is your character?

ManIsNoOne62's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm at level 99 in NG+ and Ikaros does 10,000 damage when he attacks. It basically wounds the animal runs away. I hope that this glitch gets a fix soon. I don't need the resources but I miss Kassandra's comments to her friend. (PS4)

Ubi-Zubi's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by nanook62 Go to original post
    I'm at level 99 in NG+ and Ikaros does 10,000 damage when he attacks. It basically wounds the animal runs away. I hope that this glitch gets a fix soon. I don't need the resources but I miss Kassandra's comments to her friend. (PS4)
    Thanks for sharing an update with us! Can definitely pass this along to the team.

Ubi-Zubi's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by nanook62 Go to original post
    Thanks for sharing an update with us! Can definitely pass this along to the team.

Zi_iZ's Avatar Senior Member
    What Ikaros needs to NOT DO is continue his swooping strike against Mercs or units I've knocked out!

Over 2 Dozen recruitment fails due to Ikaros "just trying to help".(Don't mess with my Mercs Bird Brain!)

Weelky where we had to kill X Bandits with Y method?
    SIX times Ikaros killed Bandits in the process of falling or clearly already KO'd and lying there a few seconds.

Ubi - you fix this Ikaros damage non-issue for folks(total reiteration of it being a non-issue "imo") and give me the option of making Ikaros "Manual Harass ONLY". Deal?

ProdiGurl's Avatar Senior Member
    I hate to have to disagree with Manual Harass only... but I'm constantly grateful that my pet bird is out there harassing people to keep them busy while I take care of other business or successfully escape danger - you can't manually harass in emergency situations most of the time.
    I don't have this problem w/ Ikaros but then I don't play the game like you do either - I rarely fight 5 mercs at a time & keep it pretty basic as much as possible.