Bastard, you beat me to it.
    Anyway guys, wanna see something funny?
    http://1191adb.com

Ubisoft stole my fansite's logo!
    (no, before you troll I'm not actually claiming they stole it, but come on, don't you see a resemblance?)

Read the latest news post on the site for more

Nevertheless while I'm busy laughing at that I'm very excited for this and this should be a great game. I hope.

Murcuseo's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It's expected Ubisoft will announce its fiscal quarterly results later this month. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That bit of news should keep certain militant whiners happy... auch wait, did I just derail the topic...oops!

Also, I'm liking the sound of the MP... although it doesn't actually tell you much and I'd be happy with any news lol

Fall 2010? I though it was going to be released in Q1 2011.

Is it an expansion? The ROME story + multiplayer only? Everything should be answered now that the initial details have been leaked.

Yes!!! Finally something other than just a name.

Looks like you can play as different classes? On the left of whom I'm gonna presume is Ezio there's a thief (or maybe a brawler) a doctor guy, and a gypsy? And on the right there's what seems to be another assassin, a courtesan, and a monk. Interesting. I could be way off, but this is just what I'm guessing.

M-dahaka's Avatar Senior Member
    the cover says PS3, XBOX360 AND PC!
    thank god, finaly, we have confirmation it's on PC.
    I hate that crap where they tell "It's coming to consoles this fall!" WHAT ABOUT PC???

i hope to see all cities from AC 2.

ive got too say somethings about this look absolutely horrible... i don't know just a feeling... of course we have basically no information, so no reason to judge yet

sm312's Avatar Senior Member
    I know I haven't been on much but have been reading and I just wanted to share my excitement by(I'm Sorry!)

HELL YEAH THIS GAME IS GONNA BE AWESOME SCREW REACH, CRYSIS, AND WHATEVER AC:B FTFW!

Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last ►►