The new weekly

I see you guys added in berserker as the weekly arcade boss for each level with an extra perk.Because you know how cancerous he is, it’s like a spit in the face.

Not only is he a level 3 bot that parrys everything, they decided to give him lvl 1 bleed, level 2 Heal off attacks and level 3 Damage buff. His already almost impossible to block or parry lights just make this hard for low hp hero’s especially assassins on console. They really do love spitting in our face
     1 people found this helpful

Ill be analyzing his ai later today when i get the chance for my youtube tutorial videos. I havent done the quest yet today but ill pipe in again once i have time.

Originally Posted by Vendelkin Go to original post
    Ill be analyzing his ai later today when i get the chance for my youtube tutorial videos. I havent done the quest yet today but ill pipe in again once i have time.
    I finished it, I just had to turtle super hard, which is super boring.

EvoX.'s Avatar Senior Member
    It's just 1v1's...

Originally Posted by EvoX. Go to original post
    It's just 1v1's...
    Thanks captain obvious

Still havent had the time, just 1v1s is lame tho, gonna be a more boring weekly video haha. but I've started making other content tho that'll make up for it.

I'll be interested in arcade when they remove the gear score requirement (and buff/debuff) and fix the bot mechanics so they dont break core mechanics just to be harder.

Fight Fair and on the same level (modifiers not included) and ill play every week.

I was right! He does have both exploitable and predictable ai patterns! Im testing more stuff but he has a vulnerablity to stuns and left side parries because he hard reacts with his zone if you stun him via varied methods and you can then instinct parry for good dmg. Ill discuss more detail in my vid tho when its done.

Originally Posted by Vendelkin Go to original post
    I was right! He does have both exploitable and predictable ai patterns! Im testing more stuff but he has a vulnerablity to stuns and left side parries because he hard reacts with his zone if you stun him via varied methods and you can then instinct parry for good dmg. Ill discuss more detail in my vid tho when its done.
    I'll need your video...chapter 4 sucks! He regains full health on my blocks!?