What do I need to know about The Division 2 Open Beta?

In this article we put together a list of things that you may want to know about the Open Beta of The Division 2.

How can I access the Open Beta?
Can I preload the Beta?
Do I need to be connected to the internet in order to play this Beta?
What should I do if I encounter some connectivity issues?
Do I need an active Playstation+ or Xbox Live Gold Membership in order to play the game?

How can I access the Open Beta?
For more information, please check out this article.

Can I preload the Beta?
Of course! Please visit this article for more details.

Players who already have the Private Beta or the Technical Test build installed on their computer won't have to download this client again. Instead, they will only have to download a patch!

Do I need to be connected to the internet in order to play this Beta?
Yes. A permanent internet connection is required in order to download and play the Beta.

What should I do if I encounter some connectivity issues?
Please have a look at our connectivity troubleshooting FAQs for PC, PS4 and XBOX ONE.

Do I need an active Playstation+ or Xbox Live Gold Membership in order to play the Open Beta?
You do not require a console subscription (such as PlayStation+ or Xbox Live Gold Membership) when playing the game in solo mode. However, for all online features such as multiplayer and co-op mode an active subscription with the relevant console online service is required.

Please join us on the Open Beta test forums to discuss, give feedback, report issues and tell us about your experiences!