UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi BigPapaDook. Thank you so much for the detailed report. Are you able to open a ticket with details of what troubleshooting steps you've done and when you started noticing this happening?

shadow_walkerOZ's Avatar Junior Member
    I have the same issue, and I'm also on Xbox One.

The items that I know have disappeared are; the complete Legendary Rider outfit, all of the Uni of Trials Gear except for the hoodie which is still there for some reason, and all of the Anba gear except for the helmet which I haven't completed the bounty for yet.
    Those are just the ones that I noticed are missing.

And that's on top of the all of disappearing crates. I'm level 280 now, and I've only received maybe 50 crates in the 200 levels since it started at about level 80.

shadow_walkerOZ's Avatar Junior Member
    So I submitted a support ticket, and the first response I got back was asking for a screenshot of my inventory that shows the items are missing.

Do they not understand what the word "missing' means?

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey shadow_walkerOZ, thanks for getting in touch.

We sometimes request for images of your inventory, to make sure it matches what we can see on our side. Whether it does or does not, that helps us understand where the issue lies.

Can you please confirm roughly how long ago you noticed your items went missing?