Some Ubisoft club items not showing ingame

So this afternoon i just activated my ubisoft items, the only ones to have worked are my sponsor contracts and the crates/acorns. All the helmets, sticker sets, and helium bike are not unlocked.
    I say helium bike also as it was supposed to transfer over.
    I have restarted the game 5 times completed a few tracks nothing has worked

Ubi-Matcha's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Chriso4000, welcome to the forum!
    This issue has been reported to your team, we'll update the forums if we have any further info.
    Thanks!

Game getting worse with more now inaccessable

As first posted this was just the items from the ubisoft club not showing up, this has now progressed to any items i use get a loading icon to which i cant do anything with them and is completly game breaking ive got photos of this but this is riduclous. i thought mabey it was just last night when this started mabey a server update or something but no i just went on now and the same this is still happening

i also have images which i cant add as they are on my pc showing the helmets not being their and also my game being broken to where i can do nothing with it, this is an issue i need sorted straight away as half the game is not working

Same issue here and it’s bugging me. The way you customized your character isn’t loading and all of a sudden I had 3 monkeyheads and 3 cowboyhats in my inventory. Next restart I had both 2 of each. I can’t use any option on any asset cause everything is greyed out. What the **** areyou doing Redlynx? As long as this isn’t fixed I’m not even touching the game cause I am as picky as the fact that I want my customized character to show up in my replays and not that random ****!

Ubi-Matcha's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Chriso4000, we've reported an issue with customised items infinitely loading.

For your missing Club items, could you please open a support ticket with us? We'd like to get this sorted for you!