Ethanol Inventory Glitch

I have been running around doing outpost missions, and had built up over 1800 Ethanol. I went to the next one, finished one- and two-star levels, looked at my inventory and the Ethanol was suddenly showing only 600. This is very disappointing. Any chance you've had other similar reports?
    Thanks,
    Steve

This is the first time I've heard of this issue.

Stupid question but I have to ask: you didn't upgrade any of the Prosperity buildings between the time you had 1800 and when you found out you had only 600, right?

Did you play Coop in that time? There were some reports that players who join a Coop session lose all their materials in the Inventory on rare occasions.
    Did you lose any other things in your Inventory?

Originally Posted by oldpoet Go to original post
    I have been running around doing outpost missions, and had built up over 1800 Ethanol. I went to the next one, finished one- and two-star levels, looked at my inventory and the Ethanol was suddenly showing only 600. This is very disappointing. Any chance you've had other similar reports?
    Thanks,
    Steve
    Hey oldpoet!

Welcome to the forums

Just like cskiller86 has asked (thanks for that) have you upgraded anything in Prosperity between the outpost missions?

Also have you tried simply saving and restarting the game just in case it was a visual error?