🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rainbow Six Siege forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Game crashes to desktop everytime in 2nd or 3rd round without any error.

It started happening after the jan 28 update, At that time game was lagging too but after the hotfix the lag problem solved but crash is still there.
    Please help many are suffering from this. I cant play it always crash.
    I have tried everything i reinstalled,verified nothing happened and i also tried all troubleshooting it doesnt work game still crash!!!

UBI-Froggard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hey,

Sorry to hear your game is crashing. Could you be more specific on what troubleshooting you have tried already?

Do you get any specific error message when the game crashes? Or does it just freeze and you have to force close the game?

just freeze and game close , without error (

Originally Posted by UBI-Froggard Go to original post
    Hey,

Sorry to hear your game is crashing. Could you be more specific on what troubleshooting you have tried already?

Do you get any specific error message when the game crashes? Or does it just freeze and you have to force close the game?

1)re install battle eye
    2)set start up type of battle eye to automatic
    and many other things i saw on different similar posts!

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    @AlexMERCERR8 Can you submit your MSINFO and dxdiag files on a ticket, then reply back with your ticket number?