ImDempsey's Avatar Member

Ninja maps for score?...

If there are ninja maps included in the global score it is going to seriously discourage me to play
     1 people found this helpful

StormPsykoz's Avatar Member
    Seeing as Ninja will most likely have its own leaderboard section (just like Trials/Stadium finals/Skill games do), it's not like you HAVE to compete on them to get a good total score.

Originally Posted by StormPsykoz Go to original post
    Seeing as Ninja will most likely have its own leaderboard section (just like Trials/Stadium finals/Skill games do), it's not like you HAVE to compete on them to get a good total score.
    The fact that there is a column for Ninja tracks included on the total scoreboard suggests Ninja tracks are included in your overall score, as well as skill games this time around.

Anyone know if that’s just for the beta?

Originally Posted by JaminBen007 Go to original post
    The fact that there is a column for Ninja tracks included on the total scoreboard suggests Ninja tracks are included in your overall score, as well as skill games this time around.

Anyone know if that’s just for the beta?
    I know that. Ninja tracks will count towards global score in the full game, but one doesn't necessarily have to compete in all categories to be good. That's why there are separate leaderboards for each section.

I hope ninja counts so i dont have to worry about trying to grind career, will be a game killer for 99% of everyone that plays. Not that i grind career anyway. Would be a huge mistake to have it included. But it seems like RL only listens to the top 1% anyway so it'll prob happen.

Originally Posted by StormPsykoz Go to original post
    You will have to compete on them because they add the score categories together to make your global score.

Originally Posted by LIONDEN1 Go to original post
    I hope ninja counts so i dont have to worry about trying to grind career, will be a game killer for 99% of everyone that plays. Not that i grind career anyway. Would be a huge mistake to have it included. But it seems like RL only listens to the top 1% anyway so it'll prob happen.
    Wait, I'm confused by what you said, you said 2 different things. You hope it counts, but it would but be huge mistake to have it included?

I agree that it would be a huge mistake to have it included, would ruin me wanting to grind for score, which is only reason I play trials.

cause i'm tired of hearing Ninja people complain about EVERYTHING. I'm betting it wont be in there and it shouldnt be for the other 99% of people that dont do ninjas, they shouldnt be punished on the main leader boards because of the top 1%.

ParadoxIX2019's Avatar Junior Member
    Totally agree. I hope they get their heads straight and remove ninjas in global score.

Originally Posted by ImDempsey Go to original post
    You will have to compete on them because they add the score categories together to make your global score.
    Not exactly. There are multiple leaderboards in Rising; Global (All categories), Trials tracks, Stadium Finals, Skill games and Ninja tracks.

While the global LB does count your score in all four separate leaderboards, there is nothing forcing you to compete in that one (unless you ABSOLUTELY want to grind global and nothing else for jack-knows-what-reason). Can always stick to the Trials tracks leaderboard if that's what suits you better.

On a side note, I find it hilarious that people are complaining about Ninja tracks counting towards score, but not about Skill games counting towards score as well...